|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
The Fuji Roubaix was designed with the goal of creating one of the lightest aluminum race bikes on the market. With a frame weight of 1100g it sits in an elite class of aluminum road bikes. Svelte as it is, the Roubaix doesn't sacrifice strength or stiffness to be a featherweight. When the road tips downward and brake control becomes paramount we also offer the Roubaix in a disc-brake version. With its lightweight and superb ride quality the Roubaix is here to change your perception of what an aluminum race bike can be.
• A6-SL super-butted alloy frame removes frame material from low stress areas to decrease frame weight while maintaining frame stiffness
• Shaped tubing near the bottom bracket maximize power transfer
• Asymmetrical chainstays maintain lateral stiffness and aid in improved pedaling efficiency
• Disc brake models available
The Fuji Roubaix 1.3 Disc is all about going fast. Designed with more aggressive race geometry to improve critical aerodynamics for maximum speed. The shorter head tube lowers the handlebar position putting the rider into a more aerodynamic riding position. It is also tapered to improve handling and increase strength under torque. The shorter chain stays result in a shorter wheelbase for precise handling.
Add Shimano 105 11sp components, as well as a Shimano 105 11/28 cassette, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes & an Oval 300 crankset and you are ready for business.
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: A6-SL custom-butted alloy, integrated 1 1/2in lower head tube, PF30 shell, double water bottle mounts, oversized ETC chainstays, forged dropouts w/ flat-mount disc system, 12mm convertible thru-axle system w/ replaceable hanger
- Fork: FC-440 carbon monocoque w/ tapered carbon steerer, 12mm thru-axle dropout w/ flat-mount disc system
- Crank Set: Oval Concepts 300, forged 6066 arms, Praxis rings, 52/36
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis conversion bottom bracket
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano 105, 11-speed
- Shifters: Shimano ST-RS505
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-28T, 11-speed
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed w/ MissingLink
- Rims: Oval Concepts 327 Disc, 6-bolt hubs, 100x12mm & 142x12mm thru axles, 700c 24/28H rims
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700 x 25c, 60tpi, folding
- Brake Set: Shimano RS505 hydraulic, 140/160 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano ST-RS505
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 310 Ergo, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm drop, 4° sweep
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 534 w/ pressure relief zone
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts 300, 6061 alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Colors: Blue / Silver (as shown)
- Sizes: 46c, 49c, 52c, 54c, 56c, 58c, 61c (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes & price before ordering)
For more info on this bike