|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
The Fuji Roubaix was designed with the goal of creating one of the lightest aluminum race bikes on the market. With a frame weight of 1100g it sits in an elite class of aluminum road bikes. Svelte as it is, the Roubaix doesn't sacrifice strength or stiffness to be a featherweight. When the road tips downward and brake control becomes paramount we also offer the Roubaix in a disc-brake version. With its lightweight and superb ride quality the Roubaix is here to change your perception of what an aluminum race bike can be.
A6-SL super-butted alloy frame removes frame material from low stress areas to decrease frame weight while maintaining frame stiffness
Shaped tubing near the bottom bracket maximize power transfer
Asymmetrical chainstays maintain lateral stiffness and aid in improved pedaling efficiency
Disc brake models available
The Fuji Roubaix Elite is all about going fast. Designed with more aggressive race geometry to improve critical aerodynamics for maximum speed. The shorter head tube lowers the handlebar position putting the rider into a more aerodynamic riding position. It is also tapered to improve handling and increase strength under torque. The shorter chain stays result in a shorter wheelbase for precise handling.
Add SRAM Force 11sp components, as well as a SRAM 11/28 cassette, SRAM Force brakes & an Quark Prime Carbon crankset and you are ready for business.
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: A6-SL custom-butted alloy, integrated 1 1/2in lower head tube, double water bottle mounts
- Rear Triangle: A6-SL custom-butted alloy, PF30 shell, oversized ETC chainstays, forged dropouts w/ replaceable hanger
- Fork: FC-440 carbon w/ tapered carbon steerer & alloy dropout
- Crank Set: Quark Prime Carbon, 52/36T, Power ready
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM, press fit BB30
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: SRAM Force 22, braze-on mount
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM Force 22, 11-speed
- Shifters: SRAM Force 22, 11-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM PG-1170, 11-28T, 11-speed
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed w/ MissingLink
- Rims: Oval Concepts 724, 700c 20/27H super-light aluminum
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro, 700 x 25cc, 150 tpi, folding
- Brake Set: SRAM Force
- Brake Levers: SRAM Force 22
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8in upper - 1 1/2in lower, integrated
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 310 Ergo, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm drop, 4° sweep
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 734 with pressure relief zone, cromo rail
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts 905, carbon & alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Colors: Satin Black Anno / Red
- Sizes: 46c, 49c, 52c, 54c, 56c, 58c, 61c
For more info on this bike