|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
The Fuji Sportif 2.5 is the ride you want if you are planning to go far...fast!
By pairing endurance road geometry with a performance Shimano Drivetrain, you get the perfect balance of performance, comfort, & safety.
• Start with Fuji's A2-SL alloy frame that employs tapered seatstays and chain stays and you get a compliant ride
• Add the alloy fork to save some weight
• The Shimano Drivetrain is a know pleaser. You will get crips, clean shifts every time.
If you want to ride... this is the bike to do it on!
The Sportif line is designed for versatility and performance. Taking geometry cues from our top-level endurance bike, the Sportif's longer wheelbase and taller headtube position the rider efficiently to reduce arm fatigue and back strain while on the road. Endurance geometry and a smart spec make the Sportif the perfect bike for local group rides, long centuries or you next charity ride.
• A2-SL double-butted alloy frame is both strong and lightweight.
• Endurance geometry puts the rider in a more upright position for enhanced comfort, easing lower-back fatigue.
• Longer wheelbase increases stability for more confidence on the bike.
• Rack and fender mounts add carrying capacity and all-weather utility.
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: A2-SL alloy tapered seatstays & chainstays w/ rack mount, forged-road dropout w/ 1 eyelet & replaceable derailleur hanger
- Fork: Alloy integrated w/ 1 1/8in alloy steerer
- Crank Set: Fuji forged alloy, 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: FSA, sealed cartridge bearing
- Pedals: Aero Road w/ clips & straps
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano A070, 34.9mm clamp
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano A070, 7-speed
- Shifters: Shimano A070 STI,7-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano HG-20, 12-28T, 7-speed
- Chain: KMC HV500, 7-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula Road Alloy
- Rims: Vera Corsa DPM27, 28/32
- Tires: Vera Helios, 700 x 25
- Brake Set: Alloy dual pivot, 47mm-57mm reach
- Brake Levers: Shimano A070 STI
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8in integrated
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 310 Ergo, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm drop, 4° sweep
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 300
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts 300, 6061 alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Colors: Black / Cyan (as shown)
- Sizes: 46c, 49c, 52c, 54c, 56c, 58c, 61c
For more info on this bike