|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The Fuji Sportif 2.1 is the ride you want if you are planning to go far...fast!
By pairing endurance road geometry with a performance Shimano Drivetrain and Carbon Fiber forks, you get the perfect balance of performance, comfort, & safety.
• Start with Fuji's A2-SL alloy frame that employs tapered seatstays and chain stays and you get a compliant ride
• Add the FC-770 Carbon Fiber fork to save some weight as well as smooth out the ride
• The Shimano Sora Shifting is a know pleaser offering crip, clean shifts every time
If you want to ride... this is the bike to do it on!
The Sportif line is designed for versatility and performance. Taking geometry cues from our top-level endurance bike, the Sportif's longer wheelbase and taller headtube position the rider efficiently to reduce arm fatigue and back strain while on the road. Endurance geometry and a smart spec make the Sportif the perfect bike for local group rides, long centuries or you next charity ride.
• A2-SL double-butted alloy frame is both strong and lightweight.
• Endurance geometry puts the rider in a more upright position for enhanced comfort, easing lower-back fatigue.
• Longer wheelbase increases stability for more confidence on the bike.
• Carbon Fiber fork to smooth out the ride
• Rack and fender mounts add carrying capacity and all-weather utility.
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: A2-SL alloy tapered seatstays & chainstays w/ rack mount, forged-road dropout w/ 1 eyelet & replaceable derailleur hanger
- Rear Triangle: A2-SL aluminum alloy
- Fork: FC-770 carbon integrated w/ 1 1/8in alloy steerer
- Crank Set: Shimano FC-345, 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Octalink
- Pedals: Aero Road w/ clips & straps
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Sora, 34.9mm clamp
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Sora, 9-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Sora, STI, 9-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano HG400 , 11-32T, 9-speed
- Chain: KMC X9 w/ MissingLink, 9-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula Alloy
- Rims: Vera Corsa DPM27, double wall, 24/28
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro, 700 x 28
- Brake Set: Alloy dual pivot, 47mm-57mm reach
- Brake Levers: Shimano Sora STI, 9-speed
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8in integrated
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 310 Ergo, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm drop, 4° sweep
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 344
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts 300, 6061 alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Colors: Satin Blue (as shown)
- Sizes: 46c, 49c, 52c, 54c, 56c, 58c, 61c (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes & price before ordering)
For more info on this bike