|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
The Fuji Reveal 1.5 is the perfect choice if you're looking for something that will do it all... mountain terrain; big rocks, roots, sweeping downhill runs, and uphill slogs.
Start with an A2-SL frame (Fuji's superlight, yet reinforced aluminum), add a SR Suntour front shock & Manitou rear shock, Shimano drivetrain, and Tektro disc brakes and look what you have.
The Reveal is a capable trail bike ready to rip into more technical and challenging singletrack. 27.5“ wheels and 140mm of travel soak up rough trail and keep the bike balanced when the tires leave the dirt. The single-pivot suspension design is easy to set up and requires minimal maintenance letting you spend less time in the workshop and more time on the trail.
• Lightweight A2-SL aluminum frame
• 140mm of travel front & rear delivers a smooth ride over rough trails
• Single-pivot suspension design with sealed cartridge bearings is lightweight, easy to set up and requires minimal maintenance
• Proven Shimano components on all models
• Disc brakes provide increased stopping power in all conditions
• Dropper seatpost compatible
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy front triangle w/ PowerCurve down tube, tapered 1 1/8in - 1.5in head tube, oversized seat tube
- Rear Triangle: Fuji A1-SL alloy rear triangle, post disc mount and replaceable hanger, sealed cartridge bearing pivot w/ Manitou Radium Comp rear shock. 140mm travel
- Fork: SR Suntour SF15-Epixon-TR-LOR-DS w/ tapered alloy steerer, 15mm thru axle, 140mm Travel
- Crank Set: Shimano Tourney, 42/34/24
- Bottom Bracket: VP-BC73, sealed cartridge bearing
- Pedals: Resin platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Altus, 34.9mm
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Acera, 8-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Altus, Rapid Fire, 8-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano HG31, 11-34T, 8-speed
- Chain: KMC HV700, 8-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula DC-51 front, DC-22 rear disc
- Spokes: Stainless steel black
- Rims: Vera Terra DPD16 rim 32h
- Tires: Schwalbe Tough Tom, K-Guard, 27.5 x 2.25
- Brake Set: Tektro M280, mechanical disc, 180/160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro RS360A, Alloy
- Headset: FSA NO. 42B, 1 1/8in - 1.5in, caged bearings
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts riser bar, 6061 alloy, 15mm rise, 9° sweep, 31.8mm clamp
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 200, single density Kraton
- Stem: Oval Concepts 600AM, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, 0°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts Sport, steel rail
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts, 6061 alloy, 30.9mm diameter
- Colors: Satin Black w/ Orange (as shown)
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in, 21in (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes & price before ordering)
For more info on this bike