|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
Cross country mountain biking. What could be more fun?
The Fuji Outland 29 1.5 offers everything you would expect.
The 29in wheels make short work of anything that's in front of you. Couple that with a A2-SL custom aluminum frame, SR Suntour front shock w/ lockout, Manitou rear shock, Shimano drivetrain, & Tektro disc brakes and you have a sure winner. Don't forget to notice the Vera Terra wheels & Schwalbe tires.
The Outland is a fast, fun and capable cross-country 29er. The single-pivot suspension design is easy to set up and requires minimal maintenance letting you spend less time in the workshop and more time on the trail.
• Lightweight A2-SL aluminum frame.
• 120mm of travel front and rear delivers a smooth ride over rough trails
• Single pivot suspension design with sealed cartridge bearings is lightweight, easy to set up and requires minimal maintenance
• Proven Shimano components on all models
• Tektro Disc brakes provide increased stopping power in all conditions
• Dropper seatpost compatible
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy front triangle w/ PowerCurve down tube, tapered 1 1/8in - 1.5in head tube, oversized seat tube
- Rear Triangle: Fuji A1-SL alloy rear triangle, post disc mount & replaceable hanger, sealed cartridge bearing pivot, rear shock Manitou Radium Comp w/ 120mm travel
- Fork: SR Suntour SF15-XCR-LO-R-29 w/ hydraulic lockout, tapered alloy steerer, 15mm thru axle, 120mm travel
- Crank Set: Shimano Tourney, 42/34/24T
- Bottom Bracket: VP-BC73, sealed cartridge bearing
- Pedals: Resin platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Altus, 34.9mm
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Acera, 8-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Altus, Rapid Fire, 8-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano HG31, 11-34T, 8-speed
- Chain: KMC HV700, 8-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula DC-51 front, DC-22 rear disc
- Spokes: Stainless steel black
- Rims: Vera Terra DPD16, 32h
- Tires: Schwalbe Smart Sam, K-Guard, 29 x 2.25
- Brake Set: Tektro M280, mechanical disc, 180/160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro RS360A, Alloy Lever
- Headset: FSA NO. 42B, 1 1/8in - 1.5in, caged bearings
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts flat bar, 6061 alloy, 9° sweep, 31.8mm clamp
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 200, single density Kraton
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts Sport, steel rail
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts, 6061 alloy, 30.9mm diameter
- Colors: Satin Dark Gray w/ Black and Gloss Red (as shown)
- Sizes: 15in 17in, 19in, 21in (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes & price before ordering)
For more info on this bike