|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
Cross country mountain biking. What could be more fun?
The Fuji Outland 29 1.1 offers everything you would expect.
The 29in wheels make short work of anything that's in front of you. Couple that with a A2-SL custom aluminum frame, RockShox Recon Silver front shock w/ lockout, RockShox Monarch rear shock, Shimano drivetrain, & Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and you have a sure winner. Don't forget to notice the Vera Terra wheels & Schwalbe tires.
The Outland is a fast, fun and capable cross-country 29er. The single-pivot suspension design is easy to set up and requires minimal maintenance letting you spend less time in the workshop and more time on the trail.
• Lightweight A2-SL aluminum frame.
• 120mm of travel front and rear delivers a smooth ride over rough trails
• Single pivot suspension design with sealed cartridge bearings is lightweight, easy to set up and requires minimal maintenance
• Proven Shimano components on all models
• Shimano Hydraulic Disc brakes provide increased stopping power in all conditions
• Dropper seatpost compatible
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy front triangle w/ PowerCurve down tube, tapered 1 1/8in - 1.5in head tube, oversized seat tube
- Rear Triangle: Fuji A1-SL alloy rear triangle, post disc mount & replaceable hanger, sealed cartridge bearing pivot, Rear Shock: RockShox Monarch RL
- Fork: RockShox Recon Silver RL R Solo Air 29 w/ remote lockout, tapered alloy steerer, 15mm thru axle, 120mm travel
- Crank Set: Shimano Deore, Hollowtech II w/ integrated spindle, 36/22
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano sealed cartridge
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Deore, 34.9mm
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Deore XT shadow, 10-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Deore, Rapid Fire, 20/30-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano HG50, 11-36T, 10-speed
- Chain: KMC X10 w/ MissingLink, 10-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula DC-51 front, DC-308 rear disc
- Spokes: Stainless steel black
- Rims: Vera Terra DPD22, 32h
- Tires: Schwalbe Rapid Rob, 29 x 2.25
- Brake Set: Shimano 395, hydraulic disc, 180/160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano 396, hydraulic disc
- Headset: FSA NO. 42B, 1 1/8in - 1.5in, caged bearings
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 250 riser bar, 6061 alloy, +/- 5mm rise, 9° sweep, 31.8mm clamp
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 600, single lock on, single density Kraton
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 200
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts 300, 6061 alloy, 30.9mm diameter
- Colors: Satin Silver w/ Forest Green & Citrus (as shown)
- Sizes: 15in 17in, 19in, 21in (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes & price before ordering)
For more info on this bike