|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
Here's the Fuji Traverse 1.3 Disc Adventure Bike.
Adventure Hybrid Bikes are like road bikes with trail capable tires, flat bars and high-rise stems.
More comfort and control than a regular road bike.
Greater capability than a hybrid bike with wider tires and performance geometry.
Lighter than comparably priced mountain bikes.
Adventure Hybrids tackle virtually anything on a bike path, dirt road or groomed trail system.
A dual-sport machine that will take you anywhere, the Fuji Traverse is agile enough for city streets but still able to conquer trails with ease.
• Constructed of Custom-Butted A2-SL Aluminum that is both strong and lightweight
• SR Suspension Fork smoothes out the ride
• S-Bend Chainstays are shaped for power transfer and plenty of tire clearance
• Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes for ultimate stopping power
• Shimano 3 x 9 Drivetrain to tackle climbs or flats
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy, 1-1/8in semi-integrated headtube, S-bend chainstays, cold-forged dropouts and replaceable hanger
- Fork: SR NEX suspension w/ remote hydraulic lockout, 63mm travel
- Crank Set: Shimano Alivio, 48/36/26 w/ Chainguard
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, external, sealed bearing
- Pedals: Alloy platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Altus
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Deore, 9-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Altus M2000, EZ Fire, 9-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano Alivio, 11/32, 9-speed
- Chain: KMC X9 w/ MissingLink, 9-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Alloy disc 32H
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: Vera Terra DPD22 double wall
- Tires: Vera EOS, 700 x 38 w/ Phalanx flat protection
- Brake Set: Shimano M315 hydraulic disc, 160mm/160mm rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano M315 hydraulic disc, 2-finger
- Headset: FSA, 1-1/8in semi-integrated threadless
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 200 riser bar, 6061 alloy, 15mm rise, 9° sweep, 31.8mm clamp
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts Comfort, lock on, Kraton
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 300
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts 300, 6061 alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Colors: Orange (as shown)
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in, 21in, 23in (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes & price before ordering)
For more info