|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
The Fuji SLM 2.5 strikes a perfect balance between performance-oriented components and practical durability for the trail and cross-country course.
A lightweight Carbon Fiber Frame anchors this remarkable bike. Add to that a RockShox Recon Gold 29 Front Shock, Shimano SLX drivetrain, Shimano M447 Hydraulic Disc Brakes, an Oval Concepts 200 Wheelset sporting Schwalbe Rocket Ron Performance Tires and you truly have a SuperBike!
Superlight, stiff and smooth on the trail the SLM is at the pinnacle of hardtail XC mountain bikes. With a long, low and aggressive geometry the SLM is ready to play at World Cup tracks or your local XC series.
• Choose between two levels of carbon on the SLM. You get C15 on the 1 series when you need a superlight World Cup ready frame or our lightweight C10 carbon found in our 2 series models
• Oversized frame tubes and hyper-short chainstays create lightweight, stiff and fast frame
• Thru-axle drop-outs front and rear enhance steering precision
• 29" Wheels roll over obstacles and maintain speed over rough terrain better than smaller wheels
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: C10 super-light high-modulus carbon front and rear triangle w/ internal shift cable routing, shaped oversized down tube, tapered 1 1/8in - 1.5in head tube, PF30 bottom bracket, 142x12mm dropout and replaceable hanger
- Rear Triangle: C10 super-light high-modulus carbon
- Fork: RockShox Recon Gold RL R 29 w/ remote lockout, tapered alloy steerer, 15mm thru axle, 100mm travel
- Crank Set: Shimano SLX, Hollowtech II w/ integrated spindle, 36/22
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano sealed cartridge, PF30 adaptor included
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano SLX, side swing, direct-mount
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano SLX shadow plus, 11-speed
- Shifters: Shimano SLX Ispec, Rapid Fire, 22-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano SLX, 11-42T, 11-speed
- Chain: KMC X11 w/ MissingLink, 11-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: 6-bolt, 100x15mm & 142x12mm thru axles
- Rims: Oval Concepts 200, 29in 32H
- Tires: Schwalbe Rocket Ron Performance, 29 x 2.25, folding
- Brake Set: Shimano M447, hydraulic disc, 180/160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano M506, hydraulic disc
- Headset: FSA NO.42, 1 1/8in - 1.5in, sealed cartridge bearings
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 250 riser bar, 6061 alloy, +/- 5mm rise, 9° sweep, 31.8mm clamp
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 620, ergo shape, single lock on, single density Kraton
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 200, steel rail
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts 300, 6061 alloy, 31.6mm diameter
- Colors: Satin Cyan Blue w/ Blue and Orange (as shown)
- Sizes: 15in, 17.5in, 19in, 21in (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes & price before ordering)
For more info on this bike