|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
The Fuji Nevada 27.5 1.5 is the perfect mountain bike for taking on anything from neighborhood streets to local park trails.
It features a proven Shimano 27sp Drivetrain, wide range Shimano Gearing, a SR Suntour Fork with a Hydraulic Lockout, powerful Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes, and Stout Vera Terra DPD 16 27.5" Wheels & Vera Eos Tires.
The Nevada is designed with trail-ready geometry adapted from Fuji's top-end models. No hype just reliable components on a proven frame built for real-world conditions. Lauded for its versatility, the Nevada can take riders from their first weekend ride to their first mountain bike race.
• A2-SL double-butted aluminum frame is lightweight and durable.
• Most Nevada models feature a 100mm travel suspension fork with a remote lockout for a smooth ride on rough roads and trails.
• Tektro< Hydraulic Disc brakes provide superior stopping power in all weather conditions.
• Available in 29in or 27.5in wheels so you can find the perfect fit. (29in listed separately)
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy front triangle w/ PowerCurve down tube, oversized seat tube, tapered 1 1/8in - 1.5in head tube
- Rear Triangle: Fuji A1-SL alloy w/ S-bend chainstays, post disc mount, cold-forged dropout and replaceable hanger
- Fork: SR Suntour SF15-XCM-HLO-DS-27.5 w/ hydraulic lockout, 100mm travel
- Crank Set: Shimano Acera, alloy, 44/32/22
- Bottom Bracket: VP-BC73, sealed cartridge bearing
- Pedals: Resin platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Altus, 34.9mm
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Deore, 9-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Altus, Rapid Fire, 9-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano HG200-9, 11-34T, 9-speed
- Chain: KMC Z99
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula DC-20LW front, Formula DC-22LW rear disc hubs
- Spokes: 14g stainless black
- Rims: Vera Terra DPD16 32h
- Tires: Vera Eos, 27.5 x 2.2
- Brake Set: Tektro HD-M290, hydraulic disc, 180/160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro HD-M290, hydraulic disc
- Headset: FSA NO 10, 1 1/8in semi-integrated, caged bearings
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts riser bar, 6061 alloy, 15mm rise, 9° sweep, 31.8mm clamp
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 400, dual density Kraton
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 200
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts, 6061 alloy, 31.6mm diameter
- Colors: Satin Black w/ Silver & White, Gloss Rust w/ Blue Grey & Bright Red (as shown)
- Sizes: 13in, 15in, 17in, 19in, 21in, 23in (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes & price before ordering)
For more info on this bike