|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
The Fuji Nevada line is designed with trail-ready geometry adapted from Fuji's top-end models. No hype just reliable components on a proven frame built for real-world conditions. Lauded for its versatility, the Nevada can take riders from their first weekend ride to their first mountain bike race.
• A2-SL alloy makes a lightweight and durable frame
• Most Nevada models feature a 100mm travel suspension fork with a remote lockout for a smooth ride on rough roads and trails
• Disc brakes provide superior stopping power in all weather conditions
• Available in 29in or 27.5in wheels so you can find the perfect fit (listed separately)
The Fuji Nevada 29 1.7 is made to take you wherever you fancy with it's supreme trail comfort and efficiency.
• Lightweight A2-SL aluminum frame is designed to take a beating and improve your front end handling
• Shimano 3 x 8 Altus/Acera drivetrain with Shimano EZ Fire shifters
• SR Suntour fork has 100mm of travel and a hydraulic lockout for climbing
• Vera Terra wheels and Vera Eos tires with a well-balanced 2.1" width
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy w/ PowerCurve down tube, oversized seat tube, tapered 1 1/8in - 1.5in head tube
- Rear Triangle: Fuji A1-SL alloy w/ S-bend chainstays, post disc mount, cold-forged dropout and replaceable hanger
- Fork: SR Suntour SF16-XCT-HLO-DS-27.5 w/ hydraulic lockout, 100mm travel
- Crank Set: Shimano Tourney, 42/34/24
- Bottom Bracket: VP-BC73, sealed cartridge bearing
- Pedals: Resin platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Tourney, 34.9mm
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Acera, 8-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Altus, Rapid Fire, 8-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano HG31, 11-34T, 8-speed
- Chain: KMC HV700, 8-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula DC-20 front, DC-22 rear disc
- Rims: Vera Terra DPD16, 32h
- Tires: Vera Eos, 27.5 x 2.2
- Brake Set: Tektro HD-M285, hydraulic disc, 180/160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro HD-M285, hydraulic disc
- Headset: FSA NO 10, 1 1/8in semi-integrated, caged bearings
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts riser bar, 6061 alloy, 15mm rise, 9° sweep, 31.8mm clamp
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 400, dual density Kraton
- Stem: Oval Concepts, forged aluminum, +/-10°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts Sport
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts, 6061 alloy, 31.6mm diameter
- Colors: Satin Black w/ Charcoal & Citrus, Gloss Blue w/ Cyan & Citrus (as shown)
- Sizes: 13in, 15in, 17in, 19in, 21in, 23in (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes & price before ordering)
For more info on this bike