|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
FAT bikes have really made an impact.
The Fuji Wendigo 2.3 is a perfect example... an innovative, high quality mountain bike with MASSIVE tires. It definitely lives up to it's namesake, the Wendigo (meaning half-man, which is your part, and half-beast, which is the bike).
Named after a mythical snow monster found in Canadian folklore, the Wendigo is designed to take you off the beaten path. The Wendigo is not only reserved for snow and sand but is a legitimate choice for everyday trail riding.
• A2-SL double-butted aluminum frame.
• Vee Bulldozer 26 x 4.7" MASSIVE tire. (clearance to run up to a 26" x 5.0" tire)
• Slack head tube angle and low bottom bracket aids in increased stability over the rough terrain.
• Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes provide superior stopping power in all weather conditions.
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
Due to the size of these boxes, shipping costs are much higher. While we still do not charge for shipping, any returned Fatbikes will have $100.00 return fee deducted from your refund.
- Main Frame: Fuji A2-SL alloy front and rear triangle, oversized seat tube
- Rear Triangle: Fuji A2-SL alloy w/ S-bend chainstays, post disc mount, 197x12mm dropout and replaceable hanger
- Fork: Fuji Alloy rigid, 1 1/8in tapered alloy steerer, disc tabs
- Crank Set: Samox, alloy, 44/32/22
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge bearing
- Pedals: Alloy platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano SLX, 34.9mm
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Acera shadow, 9-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Altus, Rapid Fire, 9-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano HG200-9, 11-34T, 9-speed
- Chain: KMC Z99, 9-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula DC-135 front, Formula DHT-197 rear disc
- Spokes: Stainless black
- Rims: Alloy, 93mm (F), 93mm (R) wide, 32h
- Tires: Vee Bulldozer, 26 X 4.7
- Brake Set: Tektro M285, hydraulic disc, 180mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro M285 hydraulic disc
- Headset: FSA NO. 42B, 1 1/8in semi-integrated, caged bearings
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts flat bar, 6061 alloy, 9° sweep, 31.8mm clamp
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 620, ergo shape, single lock on, single density Kraton
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 200
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts, 6061 alloy, 30.9mm diameter
- Colors: Gloss Dark Gray w/ Citrus (as shown)
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in, 21in (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes & price before ordering)
Learn more about this bike