|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The New Fuji Beartooth 27.5 1.1 Has Arrived!
Guaranteed BEST PRICES on Fuji Bicycles !
The Fuji Beartooth is a modern hardtail with contemporary geometry and spec that’s up to the challenge of just about any trail. The 27.5+ tires on the Beartooth provide gobs of traction and stability for increased confidence on the trail. Standard welds and smart spec choice leaves money leftover for post ride beers in the parking lot.
• A2-SL double-butted aluminum frame is both strong and lightweight.
• Boost 148x12 rear and Boost 110x15 front hub spacing stiffens the Beartooth's chassis.
• 27.5 x 3.0in Schwalbe tires, with clearance for 3.25in tires.
• Dropper-post compatible with internal cable routing.
Did you know? PLUS bikes are a special category between Standard MTB, 29ers and FAT Bikes. PLUS mountain bikes are super versatile.
What is a PLUS Bike? Faster and Lighter than a Fat Bike but just as Fun. More traction and control than a regular Mountain bike and about as Smooth Rolling as a regular 27.5.
PLUS Bikes and FAT Bikes! Ingeniously simple concept. Giant tires equals more control in loose conditions. The PLUS bikes have a a lighter tire than a regular fat bike and roll about as fast as a 29er but with much more floatation, traction, cornering and comfort
Super wide tires “float” over snow and sand…the fastest bikes you’ll ever ride on mud, bogs, deep sand and snow. As a bonus, they’re great convo makers and super smile-generators.
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy front triangle w/ PowerCurve down tube, oversized seat tube, tapered 1 1/8in - 1.5in head tube
- Rear Triangle: Fuji A1-SL alloy rear triangle w/ S-bend chainstays, post disc mount, 148x12mm cold-forged dropout and replaceable hanger
- Fork: SR Suntour SF16-Raidon 32-LO-R 27.5+ w/ hydraulic lockout, tapered aluminum steerer, Boost 110x15mm thru axle, 120mm travel
- Crank Set: Shimano M-627-B, Hollowtech II w/ integrated spindle, 36/22T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, sealed cartridge bearing
- Pedals: Alloy platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Deore, side swing, direct-mount
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Deore XT Shadow, 10-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Deore, Rapid Fire, 10-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano HG50, 11-36T, 10-speed
- Chain: KMC X10 w/ MissingLink, 10-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula CL-811, Boost 110x15mm front, Formula CL-148S, Boost 148x12mm rear disc
- Spokes: 14g stainless black
- Rims: Vera Terra PLUS XM35, 32h
- Tires: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance, 27.5 x 3.0, 67tpi, folding
- Brake Set: Shimano M365, hydraulic disc, 180mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano M365, hydraulic disc
- Headset: FSA NO.42, 1 1/8in - 1.5in, cartridge bearings
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 250 riser bar, 6061 alloy, +/- 5mm rise, 9° sweep, 31.8mm clamp
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 600, single lock on, single density Kraton
- Stem: Oval Concepts 600AM, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, 0°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 200
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts 300, 6061 alloy, 30.9mm
- Colors: Satin Bright Red w/ Gloss Dark Grey and Satin Silver (as shown)
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in, 21in, 23in (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes & price before ordering)
For more info on this bike