|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
We were able get our hands on some Fuji backstock models from January 2017 slated for the Euro Market. What a find to get some more of these Fuji bikes that were not sold.
We'd be the last to tell you that one bike can do it all, but depending on your needs and preferences, the Fuji Sunfire 3.0 may well come close.
With its lightweight aluminum frame and 700 x 35 tires, it offers the easy-rolling performance of a road bike... yet with the relaxed geometry, flat bar and upright riding position of a mountain bike. It's light, fast and comfortable enough for recreational riding and commuting, and sturdy enough for casual off-road ventures. And thanks to the SR Suntour suspension fork, those ventures will be a lot more comfortable, too.
Fuji even included rack mounts in the frame's design, so you can convert the Sunfire 3.0 into a capable errand bike if you want.
Only From BikeShopWarehouse.com
Unisex Diamond Frame Sizing Guide
15in fits most riders from 5'4" to 5'6"
17in fits most riders from 5'7" to 5'8"
19in fits most riders from 5'9" to 5'11"
20.5in fits most riders from 6'0" to 6'2"
22.5in fits most riders from 6'2" to 6'3"
24in fits most riders from 6'3' to 6'5"
Sizing is a personal preference and the choice is ultimately up to the customer!
Special Sale on new purchases only. Not applicable to previous purchases.
- Main Frame: Fuji A2 SL 6061 Butted Aluminum
- Rear Triangle: Fuji A2-SL Aluminum w/ S-Bend stay, w/ Replaceable Hanger
- Fork: Suntour SF14-NEX P 700c w/ 1 1/8in Steerer
- Crank Set: Shimano FC-M131 48/38/28 w/ChainGuard
- Bottom Bracket: VP-BC73 Cartridge Sealed Bearing, 68mm
- Pedals: Composite Body /Alloy Cage
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano FD-M191-3, TopSwing, DualPull
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Acera, SGS 8sp
- Shifters: Shimano ST-EF51 EZ-Fire Plus, 24 gears total
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano CS-HG31 Cassette, 8sp, 11/32
- Chain: KMC HV700 8sp
- Front / Rear Hubs: Fuji Al, w/ QR
- Spokes: 14G Stainless Steel
- Rims: Alex ID19 Alloy 700c w/ CNC Sidewall
- Tires: Mako Shark H-5113, 700 x 35
- Brake Set: ProMax FJV-123D Alloy V-Brake
- Brake Levers: Shimano ST-EF51-3 Alloy
- Headset: NO.10 1 1/8in Semi-Integrated w/ Caged Bearing
- Handlebars: Fuji Riser 20 Alloy Bar
- Tape / Grip: Fuji Dual Density Kraton Rubber
- Stem: Fuji Forged Alloy Adjustable w/ Removable Faceplate
- Saddle: Fuji Sport
- Seat Post: Fuji Alloy Micro Adjust Alloy 27.2 x 350mm
- Seat Clamp: Fuji QR Alloy 31.8mm
- Colors: Gray
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in, 20.5in, 22.5in, 24in