|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
We were able get our hands on some Fujibackstock models from January 2017 slated for the Euro Market. What a find to get some more of these Fuji bikes that were not sold. They aren't in the US Catalog but they still carry the full Fuji Factory Warranty.
Fuji bikes produces a variety of hybrid bikes for performance, commuting and the trail. The Sunfire 2.0 is their latest trail hybrid... Its Suntour fork provides 63 mm of travel, which can be locked out for riding on smooth surfaces. Shimano derailleurs, shifters and crankset, Tektro Hydraulic Brakes provide the control, versatile tires and an aluminum frame make this bike a high quality, fast adventure hybrid.
With its lightweight aluminum frame and 700 x 35 tires, it offers the easy-rolling performance of a road bike... yet with the relaxed geometry, flat bar and upright riding position of a mountain bike. It's light, fast and comfortable enough for recreational riding and commuting, and sturdy enough for casual off-road ventures. And thanks to the SR Suntour suspension fork, those ventures will be a lot more comfortable, too.
Fuji even included rack mounts in the frame's design, so you can convert the Sunfire 2.0 into a capable errand bike if you want.
Only From BikeShopWarehouse.com
Unisex Diamond Frame Sizing Guide
15in fits most riders from 5'4" to 5'6"
17in fits most riders from 5'7" to 5'8"
19in fits most riders from 5'9" to 5'11"
20.5in fits most riders from 6'0" to 6'2"
22.5in fits most riders from 6'2" to 6'3"
24in fits most riders from 6'3' to 6'5"
Sizing is a personal preference and the choice is ultimately up to the customer!
- Main Frame: Fuji A2 SL 6061 Butted Aluminum
- Rear Triangle: Fuji A2-SL Aluminum w/ S-Bend stay, w/ Replaceable Hanger
- Fork: Suntour SF14-MLO DS 700c w/ 1 1/8in Steerer
- Crank Set: Shimano Acera 48/36/26 w/ChainGuard
- Bottom Bracket: VP-BC73 Cartridge Sealed Bearing, 68mm
- Pedals: Composite Body /Alloy Cage
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Acera, TopSwing, DualPull
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Deore RD-M591-L, SGS 9sp
- Shifters: Shimano Acera SL-M390 27 gears total
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano CS-HG30 Cassette, 9sp, 11/32
- Chain: KMC X9 9sp
- Front / Rear Hubs: Fuji Oversize Disc Al, w/ QR
- Spokes: 14G Stainless Steel
- Rims: Alex G-2000 Alloy 700c DoubleWall w/ CNC Sidewall
- Tires: Mako Shark H-5113, 700 x 35
- Brake Set: Tektro Draco Hydraulic Disc
- Brake Levers: Tektro Draco Hydraulic Disc
- Headset: NO.10 1 1/8in Semi-Integrated w/ Caged Bearing
- Handlebars: Fuji Riser 20 Alloy Bar
- Tape / Grip: Fuji Dual Density Kraton Rubber
- Stem: Fuji Forged Alloy Adjustable w/ Removable Faceplate
- Saddle: Fuji Sport
- Seat Post: Fuji Alloy Micro Adjust Alloy 27.2 x 350mm
- Seat Clamp: Fuji QR Alloy 31.8mm
- Colors: WhiteWild
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in, 20.5in, 22.5in, 24in