|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
Not a track bike. Not a mountain bike. Not a hybrid. The lightweight Boilermaker 2.0, with an aluminum frame and fork, is just plain badass.
Whether you're looking at a bike as a means to get to work, or to get in shape, the SE Boilermaker 2.0 is the answer. The frame is aluminum, so it's light, stiff and durable, just what you need for urban riding or getting out on the weekends. It rolls on quick 700c aluminum wheels that zip across pavement and dive into corners with ease. Speed comes smoothly thanks to the 24sp Shimano drivetrain. Tektro disc brakes gives you sure, confident stopping power in any weather conditions.
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: SE bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard Fed Ex shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are looking for a bike not listed, give us a call to see if we can get it and save you money.
- Main Frame: Custom-Tapered 6061 Alloy, Internal Shift Cable Routing, Semi-Integrated Headset, Rack Mounts, Fender Mounts, Replaceable Hanger, Water Bottle Mounts
- Fork: SE Alloy Rigid Fork
- Crank Set: Suntour XCM Alloy 48/36/26T
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Pedals: Alloy Platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Altus
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Acera
- Shifters: Shimano Altus 8-Speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano Cassette, 11-34T, 8-Speed
- Chain: KMC, 8-Speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Alloy Disc
- Spokes: Black Stainless
- Rims: Alloy 32H Double-Wall
- Tires: Kenda Kwest, 700 x 32c
- Brake Set: Tektro Auriga Mechanical Disc, 160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro Alloy 2-finger
- Headset: 1-1/8in Threadless
- Handlebars: Alloy 25mm Rise, 31.8mm
- Tape / Grip: Low-Profile Kraton Lock-on
- Stem: Alloy, 10° Rise, 31.8mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Shadow
- Seat Post: Alloy 2-bolt Micro-Adjust, 30.9mm
- Colors: Matte Black (as shown)
- Sizes: S (15in), M (17in), L (19in), XL (21in)
Learn more about this bike