|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The name has changed but the versatility and ride quality remain. Formerly known as the Greenway series, Liberty hybrid models are lightweight, feature wide-range gearing, come equipped with a rear rack, integrated lighting system (on the top-end Liberty), kickstand, and bell; and their hydroformed aluminum frames will never rust. Designed to tackle hills, gravel paths, and longer distances, on-road or off-road, each Breezer Liberty provides a confidence-inspiring ride that will make you want to spend more time in the saddle and keep ticking off miles.
The Breezer Liberty 1R+ Has Arrived!
Guaranteed BEST PRICES on Breezer Bicycles!
The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for this model is $1399.00. The MAP is $1329.00
Breezer quality and performance in an affordable package. Liberty's are light, their hydroformed aluminum frames will never rust, and their wide-range gearing mean they are ready for most riding. Liberty's are agile, safe, stable, and sure-footed… Not to mention, fun.
The Breezer Liberty 1R+ is lightweight and extremely durable bike that features Joe Breeze's legendary frame design. Offering above standard performance, the 1R+ is lightweight and built to last. It’s a sprightly bike with a 20-speed SRAM 2x10 drivetrain that will take you just about anywhere you want to go.
The foundation of the Breezer 1R+ is a hydroformed aluminum frame with the Breezer "Breeze-In" Dropouts. The "dropout" part of the frame is where your rear wheel's axle attaches to the frame. Joe Breeze's iconic Breeze-In drop out offers twice the rigidity and half the weight of standard dropouts. Breeze-Ins enable the stays to extend as close as possible to the rear axle and improves everything from the ride, to shifting and wheel changes.
Only From BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Breezer bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard Fed Ex shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships.
- Main Frame: Breezer D’Fusion Hydroformed Aluminum, Integrated Head Tube, Dual Water Bottle Mounts, Breeze-In Dropouts, Apex Disc Mount
- Fork: Breezer Aluminum Disc, Low-Rider Rack Mounts
- Crank Set: SRAM Via GT 10-speed, 48-32 T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP
- Pedals: VP, Polished Aluminum Body, Chromoly Axle
- Front Derailleurs: SRAM Via GT Double
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM Via GT 10sp
- Shifters: SRAM Via Centro 2 x 10
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano SLX, CS-HG81-10, 10sp, 11/36
- Chain: KMC X10
- Front / Rear Hubs: Shutter Precision PL-8, 6V, 3W 32H, QR Front / Shimano FH-4050 Cassette QR Rear, 32H Centerlock
- Rims: Vera DPD28 Aluminum Double-Wall SSE
- Tires: Schwalbe Marathon Racer HS 429, Performance Line, Wire Bead, 40-622
- Brake Set: Shimano T446 Trekking Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Front, 160mm Rear
- Brake Levers: Shimano T445 Trekking Hydraulic Disc, 3-Finger Lever
- Headset: FSA 1 1/8in, Fully Integrated, ACB-Sealed, 6.5mm Aluminum Top Cover
- Handlebars: Ergo Lite 6061 Aluminum, 31.8, 630mm Wide, 15mm Rise, 9° Sweep
- Tape / Grip: Ergon GP1
- Stem: 3D-Forged 6061 Aluminum, 31.8, 12°
- Saddle: Selle Royal Viper / Bi-Color Design
- Seat Post: 6061 Aluminum, 27.2mm, Forged alloy head, offset 12mm
- Accessories: Axa Blueline Lighting, SKS Stingray 2, 46 mm, Inner SKS U-Stay, Prio Front Spoiler Fenders, Racktime Light It Touren, Tubular Aluminium, w/ Ractime Snap-IT Compatible Platform Rear Rack, Standwell Kickstand & Bell
- Colors: Satin Black (as shown)
- Sizes: 46c, 50c, 54c, 58c, 62c
For more info on this model