|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
All pro riders use Carbon Fiber Forks for performance and comfort. This Dawes has one as standard equipment. Handbuilt advanced engineered and lightweight Altair 1 aluminum compact frame. Advanced Shimano Sora drivetrain and has 24 speeds. This gives you shifting performance of a Shimano drivetrain without a budget biting price.
The Dawes Lightning DLX can be set up for a comfortable upright position. Want to get more serious? Turn a few bolts and you have a lower position and a competitive racing machine while still having the low gears you need to flatten most any hill or mountain pass and headwind.
There are only a few of these left in a couple sizes. If this bike fits you, it's the way to go!
Where can you find this bike?
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
Dawes Revolutionary Fit System - Choose the bike size that fits your height from the chart below
Most riders 4'11" to 5'3" choose 42c with a standover 28"
Most riders 5'4" to 5'6" choose 46c with a standover 30"
Most riders 5'7" to 5'9" choose 50c with a standover 32"
Most riders 5'10" to 6' choose 54c with a standover 32.5"
Most riders 6'1" to 6'3" chose 58c with a standover 33.5"
Then simply adjust the stem and seat height to your liking and ride happy.
- Main Frame: Precision Handmade Dawes Altair 1 Compact Aluminum w/ Traditional Round DownTube, Double Water Bottle Mounts
- Rear Triangle: Dawes Altair 1 Aluminum Curved SeatStay w/ Rack Mount, Dawes Forged Road Dropout w/ Replaceable Derailleur Hanger
- Fork: Carbon Fiber Dawes 1.125in Steerer
- Crank Set: LSCO Aluminum Alloy 30/42/52 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: Semi Cartridge Bearing ST
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano FD-2303 DownPull
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Sora RD-3400GS
- Shifters: Shimano ST-2300/2303 24sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SunRace 12/25 8sp Cassette
- Chain: SunRace
- Front / Rear Hubs: Aluminum Alloy Road
- Spokes: 14g Stainless Steel
- Rims: HJC-DA14 700c Doublewall Alloy
- Tires: Kenda Kwest, 700 x 28
- Brake Set: Dual Pivot Forged Road
- Brake Levers: Shimano ST-2300/2303
- Headset: 1.125in Dust Sealed Bearing
- Handlebars: Aluminum Alloy Road
- Tape / Grip: Custom Cork Wrap
- Stem: Dawes Road Aluminum w/ Adjustable Angle
- Saddle: Anatomical w/ Cro-Moly Rails
- Seat Post: Dawes Comp Micro Adjust Aluminum, 27.2x300mm
- Seat Clamp: Ultralite Alloy, 31.8mm, Lazer Etched
- Colors: Vivid Transparent Blue, Midnight Gloss Black
- Sizes: 42c, 46c, 50c, 54c, 58c