|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
The Motobecane Alps DS, Women's Specific, Dual Suspension Bike is now available. Take a good look at this bike... it's beautiful as well as being a fantastic performer!
It offers a proven Shimano Drivetrain that brings with it the legendary quality, durability and performance Shimano is known for. It's packaged to meet the ever-evolving demands of today’s riders.
Motobecane USA has really dialed in a race-proven geometry into this phenomenal ride. The handling is very responsive and yet stable. Descents, singletrack & switchbacks are all handled with ease. Slow speed and high speed, technical and flat-out hammering, you will go faster because this bike is so darn capable.
Go tubeless if you want. Tubeless compatible wheelsets of this caliber are normally around $400.00 to $600.00 so this is an incredible deal.
WTB Says: "Our TCS™ (Tubeless Compatible System) technology is the solution for riders seeking high performance, lightweight and durable mountain bike wheel systems that are easy to install, fun to ride and simple to service... Simply add your own TCS™ Tires and Sealant/Setup Kit and say goodbye to air compressors, tire levers and pinch flats. Say hello to your full riding potential." Check out the link at the bottom of this page for more info on TCS™ Wheelsets.
Check out these features:
• Front & Rear Lockout Suspension
• STP WTB TCS™ Tubeless Compatible Rim Wheelsets ($500 Value)
• Shimano Drivetrain
• Kinesis Engineered Hydroformed 7005 Frame
• PRO-X Sizing for Optimized Ride Performance: Women Specific
• 4x4 Suspension (4in Travel Front & Rear)
Only From BikeShopWarehouse.com
Suggested Sizing Guide
14.5in frame usually fits riders from 5'2" to 5'5" (27.5 wheel)
16.5in frame usually fits riders from 5'6" to 5'8" (27.5 wheel)
Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you
- Main Frame: 7005 Kinesis Engineered Aluminum Pro-X Design Sizing w/SinglePivot TrailTuned PowerStay Design, MultiProfile Hydroformed Tubes, Replaceable Rear Derailleur Hanger, Dropper Seatpost Routing
- Rear Triangle: 7005 Kinesis PowerStay Design w/ KindShock 388RL Rear Shock w/ LockOut
- Fork: SunTour SF15-XCM-HLO-DS 27.5, 120mm Travel
- Crank Set: Shimano FC-M311-L 175mm, 42/32/22
- Bottom Bracket: FSA Sealed Cartridge BB-7420ST
- Pedals: ATB 9/16in
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano FD-M310 Top Swing, Dual Pull
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Alivio RD-M4000-SGS
- Shifters: Shimano SL-M310, 3x8 w/ Optical Gear Display
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano CS-HG31, 8sp, 11/34
- Chain: KMC Z-7
- Front / Rear Hubs: JoyTech 32H Disc w/ QR
- Spokes: Stainless Steel w/Brass Nipples
- Rims: WTB STP i25 TCS 27.5in Tubeless Compatible, 32h
- Tires: WTB Nano Comp 27.5 x 2.1
- Brake Set: Shimano Hydraulic M315 w/ Shimano 180mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano Hydraulic
- Headset: Orbit 1.5 ZS
- Handlebars: Kalloy HB-RB11L 6061 Alloy 9°Rise, 31.8mm
- Tape / Grip: WTB Dual DNA Compounds, Classic Logo Pattern
- Stem: Tioga OS A-Head 6061 Alloy 10° Rise, 90mm Length
- Saddle: WTB Speed She Sport
- Seat Post: 6061 Alloy 27.2
- Colors: Glitter Pink, Seafoam Green, Lilac, Silver Seas, Monet Blue
- Sizes: 14.5in, 16.5in
For more info on TCS™