|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Absolutely Dominate the Road
The Motobecane Turino Team Disc road bike can do it all. It boasts powerful Shimano Road Hydraulic Disc Brakes, a WTB Tubeless Compatible Wheelset, Lightweight Aluminum Frame & Precision Carbon Fiber Forks.
It comes well equipped with 700x28 Continental Tires and is capable of using tires as wide as 700x45c (29x1.75in) to dominate gravel roads or as narrow as 700x23 for maximum speed on your commute. Laugh and float over rough roads, chipseal and revel in your powerful disc brakes through virtually all weather conditions.
Perfect for the entry to the top level athlete wanting the performance of an aluminum frame, coupled with the comfort of a carbon fork.
Turino Pro Features:
• Carbon Fiber Forks for precise & comfortable riding
• Shimano Ultegra 11sp Derailleurs for precise shifting
• Shimano Road Disc Brakes for powerful and controlled braking in virtually all weather conditions.
• FSA Compact Crankset Crankset for flattening the hills
• DoubleWall WTB Tubeless Compatible Rims
Only From BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
50c has a standover height of 29.2'' and fits most riders 5'5'' to 5'7''
53c has a standover height of 30.3'' and fits most riders 5'7'' to 5'9''
55c has a standover height of 31.0'' and fits most riders 5'9'' to 5'11''
58c has a standover height of 32.0'' and fits most riders 5'11'' to 6'1''
61c has a standover height of 33.0'' and fits most riders 6'1'' to 6'3''
(This is a general guide. Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.)
- Main Frame: Endurance Design HandCrafted Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon Fiber 12K Weave w/ Threadless Steerer (Fits up to 700x45c tires / 29x1.75)
- Crank Set: FSA-N11 Gossamer Compact 50x34 50c & 53c: 170mm, 55c: 172.5mm, 58c & 61c: 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: FSA BB-6000 Mega Exo
- Pedals: Wellgo Alloy w/ Toeclip & Strap
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Ultegra FD-6800-L, 11sp
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Ultegra FD-6800 11sp
- Shifters: Shimano ST-RS685 2 x 11sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6800 11sp 11/32
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG700 11sp
- Front / Rear Hubs: Joytech Alloy Disc 700c, Alloy
- Rims: Tubeless Compatible WTB Frequency CX Team i19 TCS 700c, 32 Hole, Disc Only
- Tires: Continental Ultra Sport II 700x28
- Brake Set: Shimano Hydraulic Disc BR-RS785 w/ 160mm Shimano Deore XT Rotor SM-RT76
- Brake Levers: Shimano Integrated ST-RS685 Hydraulic
- Headset: FSA Orbit IS IS3E 1-1/8in Integrated OS 36/45 ACB for 45mm OD Headtube
- Handlebars: Ritchey BioMax Comp Alloy Road DoubleButted W/Tunnel 50c & 53c: 400mm, 55c: 420mm, 58c & 61c: 440mm
- Tape / Grip: Gel Cork
- Stem: Ritchey Comp 4 AXIS Alloy 50c & 53c: 90mm, 55c: 10mm, 58c & 61c: 110mm
- Saddle: Ritchey COMP V3 Streem
- Seat Post: Ritchey Comp Carbon 2B (Carbon Post w/ Alloy Head)
- Seat Clamp: Aluminum w/ Bolt
- Colors: Matte Black
- Sizes: 50c, 53c, 55c, 58c, 61c