|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
The SE Big Mountain 27.5 1.0 lets you shred enduro-style trails on the best wheel size for the job, and still have some money left over for post-ride drinks. The Shimano 24-speed drivetrain gets you going, powerful Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes slow you down. SR Suntour XCT Suspension Fork and WTB Nano tires keep you glued to the trail.
When you're ready to show your skills on enduro-style trails, the SE Big Mountain 27.5 is the bike for you.
Start with a strong and lightweight 6061 Aluminum Alloy Frame, a Suntour Crankset & Suntour Suspension Front Shock w/ 100mm of trave. The Shimano 24-speed drivetrain will get you up the steepest climb and then stop reliably with the powerful Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes. Finally, you'll stay glued to the mountain with WTB Nano tires.
The Big Mountain is for the Big Boys & Girls!
Check out some of the features:
• 6061 Aluminum Alloy Frame that is lightweight and strong
• Suntour Front Shock w/ 100mm of travel for smooth descents
• Shimano Acera Components are reliable & durable
• Shimano Drivetrain gives you 24 gears to handle any kind of terrain
• 27.5in DoubleWall Alloy Wheels are lighter, stiff, and nimble
• Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes for powerful, smooth stops
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: SE bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: 6061 Alloy, Semi-Integrated Headset, Replaceable Hanger, Water Bottle Mounts
- Fork: SR Suntour XCT, 100mm Travel
- Crank Set: SR Suntour XCC 42/32/22
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge
- Pedals: Resin Platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Acera
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Acera
- Shifters: Shimano Rapidfire Plus, 24-Speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano Cassette , 11-30T, 8-Speed
- Chain: KMC, 8-Speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Alloy Disc
- Rims: Weinmann Alloy 32H Double-Wall
- Tires: WTB Nano, 27.5 x 2.1
- Brake Set: Tektro Auriga Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro Alloy for Hydraulic Disc
- Headset: 1-1/8in Threadless
- Handlebars: Alloy, 25mm Rise, 31.8mm
- Tape / Grip: SE Kraton
- Stem: Alloy, 10° Rise, 31.8mm
- Saddle: SE MTB
- Seat Post: Alloy 2-Bolt Micro-Adjust, 27.2mm
- Colors: Satin Red (as shown)
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in, 21in