|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Have you checked out the Gravity FSX29 X5?
If not, you should! 29ers are the hottest thing going right now. The trouble is... you really pay for the privilege of that newness. Well, not necessarily.
The Gravity FSX29 X5 is specified with competition-ready components and has geometry based on careful research and trail-testing. Please compare this bike directly against any other $1200.00 and up 29in Full Suspension bikes on the market. Their bikes are likely heavier or not as well equipped.
Disc Brakes are rated by magazines as the best, far superior to V-Brake systems and more powerful. The FSX29 X5 is also lighter than most other bikes in its price range & has much higher level parts.
Gravity has really dialed in a race-proven geometry into this phenomenal ride. The handling is very responsive and yet stable. Singletrack and switchbacks are all handled with ease. Slow speed and high speed, technical and flat-out hammering, you will go faster because this bike is so capable. If you love the ride of the bikes like the Gary Fisher Marlin, Cobia or Mamba; you will love the ride of this Gravity FSX29 FX bike as it will be more nimble and roll about as well.
Take a close look at the frame pictures. This is a beautiful bike!
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
15" fits most riders 5'6" to 5'9"
17" fits most riders 5'9" to 6'0"
19" fits most riders 6'0" to 6'3"
21" fits most riders 6'2" to 6'5"
(*Approx. sizing - your final choice is up to personal preferences.)
- Main Frame: New 29er Design, Oversized Bearing CantiBeam Link SinglePivot, Custom Formed TIG Welded 6061 Aluminum Alloy w/ Hydroformed Tubes
- Rear Triangle: 6161 Alloy, Replaceable Derailleur Hanger w/ Coil-Over KindShock Axis, Adjustable Preload & LockOut
- Fork: Suntour SF14-XCT-HLO-DS for 29in Wheels
- Crank Set: SHIMANO FCM311 22/32/42 175mm arms
- Bottom Bracket: Suntour BB10-XCT-SQS-113 SquareTaper
- Pedals: Beartrap MTB w/ Metal Cage
- Front Derailleurs: SRAM FD-X4 31.8mm Top Pull
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM RD-X5
- Shifters: SRAM X4 24sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SHIMANO CS-HG318 11/32 8sp (24 speeds total)
- Chain: KMC Z-72
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula DC19 / DC25 Aluminum Alloy w/ QR
- Spokes: 24
- Rims: WTB SX19 DoubleWall 29in
- Tires: WTB Wolverine Comp 29 x 2.2
- Brake Set: Tektro Novela Disc
- Brake Levers: Tektro RS-360A Alloy for Disc
- Headset: VP-A71
- Handlebars: Alloy 620m Width, 30mm Rise, 6 Degree Sweep
- Tape / Grip: WTB Krayton Gel
- Stem: Alloy 1.25, Extension: 90mm/15in & 17in, 105mm/19in & 21in, 10 Degree Rise
- Saddle: WTB Speed V Sport SE w/LoveChannel
- Seat Post: Aluminum Alloy Micro Adjust 27.2 x 400mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy QR
- Colors: Dark Silver, Burnt Orange, Matte Black (Sorry, no pics... Squint and look at the silver one!)
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in, 21in