|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
Adventure Hybrid Bikes! These are between a road bike & a mountain bike with trail-ready tires, flat bars and high-rise stems.
More comfort and control than a regular road bike.
Greater capability than a hybrid bike with wider tires and performance geometry.
Lighter than comparably priced mountain bikes.
Adventure Hybrids tackle virtually anything on a bike path, dirt road or groomed trail system.
Now with WTB TCS™ Tubless Rims, the Elite Adventure X4 is truly one well equipped adventure bike!
Here's what WTB says about the TCS™ Technology
"Our TCS™ (Tubeless Compatible System) technology is the solution for riders seeking high performance, lightweight and durable bike wheel systems that are easy to install, fun to ride and simple to service... (Simply add your own TCS™ Tires and Sealant and... Say goodbye to air compressors, tire levers and pinch flats. Say hello to your full riding potential." Read more about TCS™ by following the link at the bottom of this page.
The Motobecane Elite Trail X4 presents you with the superior ride of a precision engineered 6061 alloy aluminum frame, LockOut Front Suspension Fork & durable, quality SRAM shifting components.
The Elite Trail improves on the Elite Sport with an even smoother ride, better shifting, & powerful disc brakes with advanced lockout forks!
These Adventure Hybrid bikes from Motobecane USA have clearance for up to 29x2.0" in most brands of tire.
Compares to bikes from Trek, Specialized or Giant selling for around $700 or compare it to Giant Roam, Specialized Crosstrail or Raleigh Misceo bicycles. You'll see what a sweet deal these are.
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
15.5" generally fits 5'6" to 5'9"
17.5" generally fits 5'9 to 5'11"
19" generally fits 6' to 6'2"
21" generally fits 6'2 to 6'4"
23" generally fits 6'5 to 6'7"
This is a general guide, please consult the geometry chart.
Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: Aluminum 6061, replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- Fork: Suntour SF15 w/ Lockout
- Crank Set: Suntour CW9-XCC 28/38/48
- Bottom Bracket: Suntour BB10-XCT, Sealed Cartridge Unit
- Pedals: ATB
- Front Derailleurs: SRAM FD-3.0-A1
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM RD-X4-A1
- Shifters: SRAM X4 Trigger, 24sp (24 gears total)
- Free Wheel / Cassette: 11/32 8sp
- Chain: KMC Z-72
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula DC19/25 Aluminum Alloy w/ QR
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: WTB STP TCS Tubeless Compatible (add your own tubeless strips, fluid and valves and ride faster/ligher and virtually flat free)
- Tires: WTB Nano TCS 700x40
- Brake Set: Tektro Novela Disc w/ 160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro Alloy
- Handlebars: Flat Bar (600mm wide, 20mm rire, 6 degree sweep)
- Tape / Grip: WTB Dual Comfort Density
- Stem: Alloy threadless 1.125in
- Saddle: WTB Speed- V Sport SE
- Seat Post: Alloy Micro Adjust 300mm
- Seat Clamp: QR Aluminum Alloy, 31.8mm
- Colors: Pearl White, Black Pearl, SC Red
- Sizes: 15.5in 17.5in, 19in, 21in, 23in
Read about WTB TCS™ technology