|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Motobecane USA has introduced the Ultimate Hardtail Trail Bike made of the Ultimate Material... Titanium, in what many consider to be the ultimate wheel size, a 29er.
Compared to carbon fiber, titanium has far superior abrasion and cracking resistance. All riders we asked agreed that the best material for a 'real trail' mountain bike has got to be titanium.
As you can see, no corners are cut on the Fantom 29er Ti with SRAM X9 shifters/derailleurs, 100mm RockShox Reba RL Fork & Avid /SRAM Disc Brakes. It was, obviously, specified with top of the line quality SRAM, Avid, Ritchey and Vuelta XRP components.
High Performance All Trail Geometry
Same great handling as the Motobecane FLY Team XC Race Bike of the Year, tuned for All Trail Style.
The Fantom 29er Titanium frame clearance for tires up to 2.35 inches for maximum trail traction. (comes with 2.1)
Super Steering Precision
Thru-Axle 15mm RockShox MaxleLite Fork and Thru-Axle Front Hub Wheelset.
Durable Trail-Proven, Race Spec Parts
This Titanium 29er is equipped with the top-shelf, 10sp, Aluminum FSA Crank. Includes a super fast rolling, Sealed External BB System. Check out the FSA cartridge headset, sweet shifting SRAM X9 3x10 speed drivetrain with even lighter, precision bearing Vuelta XRP PRO 29er Disc hubs and the hot new Avid / SRAM Hydraulic Disc Braking System. This bike has trail dominating parts, without any doubt.
Some Interesting SRAM Drivetrain Facts
Lance Armstrong wins the Leadville 100 Mile offroad race with SRAM 10sp.
Nine out of the top ten riders in the opening round of the 2010 World Cup, won with XX drivetrain and brakes.
The Sea Otter Classic, SRAM 10sp took top spot in both mens elite cross country and short track, with Burry Stander and Todd Wells of Specialized Factor Racing taking the win.
Julien Absalon wins Madrid World Cup on SRAM 10sp components.
(Click on the link below to find out more about SRAM 10sp)
"Super Light around 25.5 pounds*, this bike will be nothing but a blur as you smoke your competitors. Motobecane USA has dialed in a race-proven geometry into this phenomenal ride. The handling for this Fantom series was made a bit more stable for a wider range of riding yet is still very responsive and stable. Singletrack and switchbacks are all handled with ease. Slow speed and high speed, technical and flat-out hammering, you will go faster because this bike is so darn light."
This bike is truly versatile. Put slicks on this baby and give those roadies a good scare as this is as light as many road bikes out there. Put some meatier tires on it and you have got a superlight trail bike that can handle just about anything and anywhere. These special deals always sold out very quickly and this next batch will too.
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com!
General Sizing Guide
15.5" usually fits 5'7" to 5'9"
17.5" usually fits 5'10" to 6'0"
19" usually fits 6'0" to 6'2"
21" usually fits 6'2" to 6'4"
22.5" usually fits 6'4" to 6'7"
(This is a general guide, please consult the geometry chart.
Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.)
- Main Frame: Titanium 3AL/2.5V Butted and Geometric Multishaped tubes, Tapered Head Tube Zero Stack, SForm Downtube, OptiCurve Seat Tube, H2O Bosses
- Rear Triangle: Titanium 3AL/2.5V S-Bend Seatstays
- Fork: RockShox Reba RL29, w/ 100mm Travel, w/ External Rebound, Low Speed Compression to 'Lock' with Internal Floodgate. 1.125Iin Threadless Aluminum Steerer Tube 15mm ThruAxle MaxleLite
- Crank Set: FSA Comet MegaExo 44/32/22
- Bottom Bracket: FSA BB-7000 / 73mm MegaExo BB
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: SRAM X9 Clamp On
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM X9 Roller Bearing Clutch Type 2
- Shifters: SRAM X9 3x10 (30 gears total)
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM PG-1050 10sp 11/36
- Chain: KMC X10SL, Silver, 10sp
- Front / Rear Hubs: Black Anodized Vuelta XRP, Precison Bearing w/ QR Rear, 15mm Thru-Axle Front
- Spokes: Bladed Profile, Stainless Steel
- Rims: Vuleta XRP PRO Disc, DoubleWall w/ Eyelets
- Tires: Prowler SL Race 2.1 29x2.1in ( 52/52 ) DNA Compound, 60tpi Casing, Aramid Bead
- Brake Set: Avid / SRAM Elixir 5 Hydraulic 180mm HS1 Rotor
- Brake Levers: Avid / SRAM Elixr Hydraulic
- Headset: FSA Orbit XL II
- Handlebars: Ritchey Mtn Rizer Comp ( C:31.8mm ), 6061 Alloy w/ 6° rise
- Tape / Grip: Ritchey WCS Hex Foam
- Stem: Ritchey Comp 4-AXIS Alloy
- Saddle: Ritchey Comp V2 Streem w/ CrMo Rails
- Seat Post: Ritchey Comp Aluminum
- Seat Clamp: Super Light Polished Aluminum
- Colors: Brushed Titanium (As Shown)
- Sizes: 22.5in