|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Meet the Fat Ripper... the epitome of our motto “BMX Innovations". It's the world’s first high end FAT BMX bike. It pulls from all the design cues and aesthetics of the legendary PK Ripper, but with some radical changes: 26 x 3.5 tires, 65mm-wide Bubble Fat SE Rims, and Disc Brakes. BMX meets FAT, and this new style of riding is off the charts.
Todd Lyons, SE's brand manager and the Fat Ripper's creator, has been putting this little monster bike through its paces making sure that it can take the abuse of this new, rowdier form of riding.
SE incorporated their 6066 Alloy Floval tubing to decrease weight while increasing stiffness of the frame. The fat wheels are fitted to the frame with SE’s 100% Cr-Mo steel fork and famous Looptail rear triangle for lateral stiffness with a bit of give for those hard landings. The extra volume of the tires helps to reduce fatigue from chatter bumps and big hits while providing extra grip on the roads less traveled. Finish this off with disc brakes and you’ve got a BMX bike lever never seen before.
Take a look at these features:
• 6066 Alloy Floval Tubing
• 100% Cr-Mo Landing Gear Fork
• Avid BB5 Mechanical Disc Brakes
• Vee Tire Co x SE Chicane 26"x3.5" Fat Tires
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: SE bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: 6066 Alloy Floval Tubing, Internally-machined Integrated Head Tube, Symmetrical Looptail Rear End, Seatstays Wrap, Disc Brake Tabs, Euro 100mm BB, 170mm Spaced Dropouts
- Rear Triangle: 6066 Alloy
- Fork: Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo, 450mm Axle to Crown, 38mm Offset, 135mm Spaced Dropouts
- Crank Set: SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, SE V-Ridge Cranks, 175mm, 200mm Spindle, 27T Alloy SE Racing Sprocket
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Bearing Euro
- Pedals: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Free Wheel / Cassette: 14T Cassette
- Chain: KMC Z410A
- Front / Rear Hubs: Alloy 36H Hubs, Sealed Rear, 135mm Front & 170mm Rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: SE Bubble Fat 65mm
- Tires: Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Chicane, 26 x 3.50
- Brake Set: Avid BB5, Mechanical Disc, Easy to Adjust w/ Tri-Align Caliper Positioning System, 160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: Tektro MT2.1, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset: Tange IS24 Sealed 1-1/8in Integrated
- Handlebars: Cr-Mo Big Honkin' Cruiser Bar, 29in x 6in
- Tape / Grip: Special Edition ODI Mushroom II Dual-Ply Grips w/ Donuts, Made in USA
- Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts
- Saddle: SE Flyer Seat w/ Cro-Mo Rails w/ Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace
- Seat Post: Retro Fluted Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
- Accessories: SE Racing Rad Plate, Lightning Bolt Padset, SE Chain Tensioners, Alloy Valve Caps
- Colors: Maroon Sparkle (as shown)
- Sizes: 15in Frame w/FAT 26in Wheels. One size fits most (5'3in +)
Look here for more info on this Limited Edition bike