|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The new Gravity Swift Pro is just the bike for the rider wanting the performance of an aluminum frame, even wider triple gearing, disc brakes, comfortable upright riding position & dealing with a budget.
It offers higher performance and more comfort with the Advanced Straight Fork Blades,
Powerful Disc Brakes for sure stopping for nearly any conditions, and Wide Tires Fit with room for up to 1.7 x 29er tires.
The Swift frame is precision welded from specially shaped lightweight and strong aluminum tubing. The tubing is Gravity's own special FBSeries TubeSet. Look at the engineered top tube and downtube. This is designed for a responsive performance while maintaining a comfortable ride quality. The frame is a semi-compact geometry which allows for a bit more comfortable and upright position and easy straddling, yet is still aero-enough for some serious riding if you tuck down from the flat bars. Powerful Disc Brakes and Rear Rack Mounts make this the great all-around bike.
Look At These Features:
• Shimano 24sp Drivetrain
• Shimano Derailleurs
• FBSeries Aluminum Frame, lighter, higher performance with comfortable semi-upright geometry
• Straight Blade Forks with Disc Brake Mounts
• Tektro Disc Brakes
• Shimano Aluminum Alloy Crankset
Only From BikeShopWarehouse.com
14in Ladies fits most riders from 4'10" to 5'5"
16in Ladies fits most riders from 5'5" to 5'11"
16in Mens fits most riders from 5'5" to 5'9"
18in Mens fits most riders from 5'9" to 6'0"
20in Mens fits most riders from 6'0" to 6'2"
22in Mens fits most riders from 6'2' to 6'5"
(NOTE: Ladies frames have a "step-through" design with a lowered top tube, as shown above)
Sizing is a personal preference and the choice is ultimately up to the customer!
- Main Frame: Gravity FBSeries 6061 Aluminum, Engineered Main Tubes, 2xH2O Mounts, Replaceable Rear Derailleur Hanger, Rear Rack Mounts
- Rear Triangle: S-Bend Seatstays
- Fork: Gravity SteelStraightBlade, 1.125in Steerer, Front Rack Mounts
- Crank Set: Shimano FCM131 28/38/48 170mm Alloy
- Bottom Bracket: VP-BC73 Sealed Cartridge, Square Taper
- Pedals: Platform 9/16in
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Altus FDM191M6 31.8mm TopPull
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Deore KRD-M591SGSL
- Shifters: Shimano ST-EF51 24sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano CS-HG318 11/34 8sp
- Chain: KMC Z72 Steel
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula DC19 Alloy w/ QR Front / Formula DC25 Alloy w/ QR Rear
- Rims: 700c HJC DA-300D 30mm High Profile, DoubleWall Alloy w/ CNC Sidewall
- Tires: 700x38 Kenda K-184
- Brake Set: Tektro Novela Disc w/160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro CL520-TS Alloy
- Headset: VP MH-501G
- Handlebars: Alloy Flat Bar with low-rise. 640mm Wide, 30mm Rise
- Tape / Grip: Kratyon
- Stem: ComfortAdjust Alloy, Ext:90mm(16in & 18in), 110mm(20in & 22in)
- Saddle: ComfortFit w/ Elastomer Suspension
- Seat Post: Aluminum Alloy
- Seat Clamp: Aluminum Alloy
- Colors: Matte Black w/ Green, Matte Black w/ Indigo, Matte Black w/ Red, Matte Black w/ Black
- Sizes: 16in, 18in, 20in, 22in