|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
Check out Breezer's new XC/Trail full-suspension 29'er bike, the Supercell 29 Team!
Want a bike that can outclimb hardtails and descend with the conviction of an all-mountain machine? Meet the Supercell 120mm of revolutionary MLink Suspension atop 29” wheels that combined with Joe Breeze XC/Trail geometry provide a snappy, super-fun ride. From 24-hour and marathon racing to all-day singletrack adventures with your crew, uphill and downhill, Supercell is an amazingly efficient full-suspension bike, a do-it-all machine. If you could have just one off-road bike, Supercell would be it.
Named after the mother of all thunder and lightning storms, Supercell features 29" wheels and 120mm of our patented new full-suspension technology, MLink™.
Designed by Joe Breeze and the kinematic engineers at Sotto Group, MLink™ stands for mid link, the critical central pivot location on the chainstay.
Take a look at what the SuperCell Team brings to the table
• Breezer D’Fusion Hydroformed Custom-Butted 6066 Aluminum Frame
• Fox Float 3-Position, Kashima Coat Rear Shock, 120mm Travel
• Fox 34 Float Factory 29 FIT4, 120mm Travel. Lockout
• WTB Frequency Race i23 TCS 29" Tubeless Ready Rims
• Shimano Deore XT 11sp Derailleur, Front & Rear
• Race Face Evolve Low Riser Handlebars
Click on the links at the bottom of this page for all the info on these bikes that you could possibly want.
Be sure to check out all the models in the SuperCell Family. Besides this SuperCell Team, there is also the SuperCell LTD, SuperCell Pro & the SuperCell Expert.
Since Joe Breeze built the first modern mountain bike in 1977, Breezer's legendary mountain bike designs have been known for great handling, light weight, and cutting edge Joe Breeze innovations.
Joe Breeze lives and rides in the bicycling paradise of Fairfax, California. Nestled beneath Mount Tamalpais, this little town is known as the birthplace of mountain biking and the home of the Repack Downhill. With miles of world-class single track, it is also an ideal setting for Breezer product testing.
For Joe, product testing breeds innovation, and for 2016, Breezer's legendary mountain bikes see significant improvements through the entire line: D'Fusion tubing and 142x12 E-Thru dropouts - Joe Breeze always keeping Tubing the Star of the Show!
Take a look at the spec's for this bike. Follow the link at the bottom of the page for even more info from Breezer. After you've done all that... what could stop you from owning one?
Only From BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Breezer bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard Fed Ex shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships.
• Riders from 5'0" to 5'6" Usually Ride SM
• Riders from 5'6" to 5'10" Usually Ride MED
• Riders from 5'10" to 6'2" Usually Ride LG
• Riders from 6'2" & Up Usually Ride XL
(Sizing is personal so, depending on your preferences and type of riding you may prefer a larger or smaller size.)
- Main Frame: Breezer D’Fusion Hydroformed Custom-Butted 6066 Aluminum, Tapered Head Tube, BB92 Press-Fit Bottom Bracket, Sealed Cartridge Bearing Pivots
- Rear Triangle: Breezer MLink Suspension Sysytem, D’Fusion Asymmetrical Chainstays, 142 x 12 E-Thru Dropouts, Sealed Cartridge Bearing Pivots w/ Fox Float, 3-Position, Kashima Coat, 120mm Travel
- Fork: Fox 34 Float Factory 29 FIT4, 3-Position, Kashima Coat, 1.5in Taper Steerer, 15QR Axle, Lockout, 120mm Travel
- Crank Set: Shimano Deore XT 11-Speed, Hollowtech II, 36-26T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB92 press-fit Bearing System
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Deore XT 11-Speed, Direct Mount
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Deore XT 11-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano Deore XT 22-Speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano Deore XT 11-Speed, 11/40
- Chain: KMC X11L, 11-Speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Shimano Deore XT 15mm Thru-Axle 32H CenterLock Front / Shimano Deore XT 12mm Thru-Axle 32H CenterLock Rear
- Rims: WTB Frequency Race i23 TCS 29in (Tubeless-Ready)
- Tires: WTB Trailboss 29x2.25 TCS Lite Fast
- Brake Set: Shimano Deore XT Hydraulic Disc Brake, 180mm Front, 160mm Rear
- Brake Levers: Shimano Deore XT Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Headset: FSA 1 1/8in-1 1/2in, Fully Integrated, 36° ACB-Sealed, 7.8mm Aluminum Top Cover
- Handlebars: Race Face Evolve Low Riser, 31.8, 10mm Rise, 5° Sweep
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 800 Lock-On
- Stem: Race Face Turbine Basic, 7050 Aluminum, 6° Rise
- Saddle: WTB Volt Race, Ti/Cro Tubular Rail
- Seat Post: RaceFace Ride, 6061 Aluminum, 30.9mm
- Colors: Satin Dark Green w/ Citrus (as shown)
- Sizes: SM(17in), MED(18.5in), LG(19.5in), XL(21in)
Learn more about this bike