|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
Guaranteed BEST PRICES on Kestrel Bikes!
The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for this model is $2425.00. The MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) is $1899.00.
Hit the gas and the Kestrel RT1000 Ultegra will respond with agility, sweeping though the corners with confidence and roaring up the road with aerodynamic efficiency. Yet, power and efficiency means little if you're not comfortable. Kestrel knows carbon, as the first manufacturer of an all-carbon frame, and they've put decades of experience into making the RT1000 one of the smoothest riding bikes on the market. The RT1000 was built with an endurance geometry that employs a longer head tube compared to some full-race machines, keeping you in a comfortable position you can maintain as the miles add up.
Kestrel takes care of the drivetrain with a new Shimano Ultegra 11sp and Oval Concepts components for lightning quick shifts. A set of aerodynamic Oval Concepts wheels, wrapped in Vittoria tires, completes this bike, making it fit to fly.
Outside Magazine’s “Bike of the Year”, the RT series continues to evolve into a lighter, faster machine. The RT1000 features aero-sculpted, sleek design decked out with Shimano Ultegra, and Oval Concepts components providing the rider with a comfortable ride while delivering maximum speed. Internal cable routing, a semi-sloping top tube, and a semi-integrated head tube place the RT1000 ahead of the pack.
Where can you find the best price on this superb bike?
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Kestrel bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard UPS shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships.
- Main Frame: Kestrel Enhanced Modulus Hybrid (EMH) 700K & 800K Carbon Fiber
- Rear Triangle: EMH Carbon Fiber With Replaceable Derailleur Hanger
- Fork: EMH Full Carbon, 1 1/8in - 1 1/2in Tapered Steerer
- Crank Set: Oval Concepts 520, 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: Oval Concepts external threaded w/ BB30 adaptor
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Ultegra, Braze-on
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra STI, 11-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 11-28T, 11-speed
- Chain: KMC X11L w/MissingLink, 11-speed
- Rims: Oval Concepts 527, 700c, 18/24, cartridge bearing hubs
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700 X 25, folding
- Brake Set: Shimano Ultegra
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra STI
- Headset: ACROS The Clamp Integrated 1 1/8in top, 1 1/2in bottom
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 310 6061 Alloy, Ergonomic Fit
- Tape / Grip: Prologo OneTouch Gel 2
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313 6061 3D-forged 31.8mm +/- 7°
- Saddle: Prologo Nago Evo, STN Rails
- Seat Post: Kestrel EMS Pro Aero
- Colors: Satin Blue Grey / Yellow
- Sizes: 47c, 50c, 53c, 56c, 59c, 62c
Learn more about this bike