|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
The New Breezer Storm 27.5 Recruit Has Arrived!
Guaranteed BEST PRICES on Breezer Bicycles !
The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for this model is $629.00. The MAP is $599.00
Since Joe Breeze built the first modern mountain bike in 1977, Breezer's legendary mountain bike designs have been known for great handling, light weight, and cutting edge Joe Breeze innovations.
Joe Breeze lives and rides in the bicycling paradise of Fairfax, California. Nestled beneath Mount Tamalpais, this little town is known as the birthplace of mountain biking and the home of the Repack Downhill. With miles of world-class single track, it is also an ideal setting for Breezer product testing.
For Joe, product testing breeds innovation and Breezer's legendary mountain bikes see significant improvements through the entire line: D'Fusion tubing, Apex Disc Mounts, and Breeze-In dropouts - Joe Breeze always keeping Tubing the Star of the Show!
The Breezer Storm 27.5 Recruit Mountain Bike is an all mountain hardtail at an entry-level price point but with an impressive list of not-so-entry-level specs. The frame technology is hydroformed 6061 aluminum, a staple for mid- to high-end bikes. This technology allows frame builders to strengthen tubing at high pressure points, and thin out the tubing in less critical areas in order to shave weight--the result, a frame that is light, durable, and able to handle even the most rigorous trail riding. The Suntour XCT Suspension Fork has 100mm of travel, and is designed to absorb obstacles such as ruts, roots, and rocks not only to improve ride comfort and quality, but to give greater control at higher speeds on uneven terrain--or simply put, to bring more fun.
Next, take stock of the Storm 27.5 Recruit's drivetrain and componentry. A full menu of Shimano components mean easy, responsive shifting even under tremendous pressures of acceleration or climbing. With 24 gearing options, you'll find taking steep ascents, accelerating up to speed, or achieving high top speeds are all made accessible. With light and strong aluminum bars and stem by Oval Concepts and Vera Terra alloy double wall rims, the promise delivered is nothing weighing you down, and everything is able to take any beating a rider can dish out.
The Storm 27.5 Recruit is a trail-ready marvel of engineering that will fuel your mountain biking fire for years to come.
Only From BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Breezer bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard Fed Ex shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships.
- Main Frame: Breezer D’Fusion Hydroformed Custom-Butted Aluminum, Integrated Head Tube
- Rear Triangle: Breezer D’Fusion Aluminum, Breeze-In Dropouts, Apex Disc Mount
- Fork: Suntour XCT, Lockout, QR, 100mm Travel
- Crank Set: Shimano M171 Triple, 42-34-24T
- Bottom Bracket: VP Cartridge-Style
- Pedals: FPD, Chromoly Axle
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Altus 8-Speed, 34.9mm
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Acera 8-Speed, SGS, Top-Normal Design
- Shifters: Shimano EZ-Fire 24-Speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano HG-31 8-Speed, 11-34T
- Chain: KMC 8-Speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Breezer Aluminum 32H
- Rims: Vera Terra DPD16
- Tires: Vera EOS 27.5x2.2
- Brake Set: Tektro Novela Disc Brake, 160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano EZ-Fire, 4-Finger Lever
- Headset: FSA 1 1/8in, Fully Integrated, 36° ACB-Sealed, 9mm Aluminum Top Cover
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts, 6061 Aluminum, 31.8, 15mm Rise, 9° Sweep
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts 200
- Stem: Oval Concepts, Forged Aluminum, 31.8, 10°
- Saddle: WTB Volt, Satin Steel Rail
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts, 6061 Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Colors: Satin Dark Green w/ Black, Gloss Dark Red w/ Grey (as shown)
- Sizes: XS (14.5in), S (16in), M (17.5in), L (18.5in), XL (20in)