|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
The Breezer Liberty 5R Has Arrived!
Guaranteed BEST PRICES on Breezer Bicycles !
The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for this model is $594.00. The MAP is $499.00
Breezer quality and performance in an affordable package. Liberty's are light, their hydroformed aluminum frames will never rust, and their wide-range gearing mean they are ready for most riding. Liberty's are agile, safe, stable, and sure-footed… Not to mention, fun.
The Breezer Liberty 5R is lightweight and extremely durable bike that features Joe Breeze's legendary frame design. Offering above standard performance, the 5R
is lightweight and built to last. It’s a sprightly bike with a 24-speed Shimano drivetrain that will take you just about anywhere you want to go.
The foundation of the Breezer 5R is a hydroformed aluminum frame with the Breezer "Breeze-In" Dropouts. The "dropout" part of the frame is where your rear wheel's axle attaches to the frame. Joe Breeze's iconic Breeze-In drop out offers twice the rigidity and half the weight of standard dropouts. Breeze-Ins enable the stays to extend as close as possible to the rear axle and improves everything from the ride, to shifting and wheel changes.
Only From BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Breezer bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard Fed Ex shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships.
- Main Frame: Breezer D’Fusion Hydroformed Aluminum, Integrated Head Tube, Dual Water Bottle Mounts
- Rear Triangle: Breezer D’Fusion Aluminum, Breeze-In Dropouts, Apex Disc Mount
- Fork: Breezer Aluminum Disc, Low-Rider Rack Mounts
- Crank Set: Breezer 8-Speed, w/ Chainguard, 48-38-28T
- Bottom Bracket: VP, 73 mm, Cartridge-Style
- Pedals: Wellgo Aluminum Cage, Chromoly Axle
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Altus Triple, 34.9mm
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Alivio RD-T 4000, SGS, Top-Normal Design
- Shifters: Shimano Altus ST-EF 51 24-Speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano HG 8-Speed Cassette, 11-32T
- Chain: KMC 8-Speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula QR 32H 6-Bolt Disc
- Rims: Vera DPD18 Aluminum Double-Wall
- Tires: Vera City Wide, 700x32
- Brake Set: Tektro M280 Disc Brake, 160mm Front, 160mm Rear
- Brake Levers: Shimano EZ-Fire, 4-Finger Lever
- Headset: FSA 1 1/8in, Fully Integrated, 36° ACB-Sealed, 15mm Aluminum Top Cover
- Handlebars: Breezer Ergo Lite 6061 Aluminum, 31.8, 630mm Wide, 15mm Rise, 9° Sweep
- Tape / Grip: Oval Concepts Ergo Comfort Grips
- Stem: Breezer Forged 6061 Aluminum, 31.8, 7°
- Saddle: Breezer Performance Dual-Density
- Seat Post: Breezer Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Colors: Gloss Grey w/ Cream (as shown)
- Sizes: S (46 cm), M (50 cm), L (54 cm), XL (58 cm), XXL (62 cm)