|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
Guaranteed BEST PRICES on Breezer Bicycles! Give us a call, toll-free, at 800.997.2858.
The Uptown 7 is back with many great features including a new lighting system and an enclosed chain.
The Breezer Uptown 7 city bike is heavily influenced by the Europeans preferred choice of a bicycle as a mode of transportation. Heavy on utility and style, the Uptown 7 has everything you could possibly need for a ride to the coffee shop. It includes a headlight, taillight, rear cargo rack, full fenders, bell and a kickstand. The bike even has a suspension seatpost to absorb gentle road vibrations.
Normally, a bike that is inundated with accessories can be cumbersome due to the overall weight of the bike. Not the Uptown at only 30.3 pounds. That's lighter than most mountain bikes today.
The Uptown 7 is powered by your feet, of course, but it easily slips into smooth moving gears provided by a Shimano Nexus 7 rear hub and twist shifter. 7-speeds are perfect for most grades that you will encounter and lends a clean look to the Uptown 7 by removing the rear derailleur.
Breezer chose doublewall rims for increased wheel longevity and added Vera CityWide Plus tires with puncture protection and a reflective sidewall strip for visibility. Ergonomic dual-density grips and a comfort saddle take care of two of three crucial bike contact points with your body. The happier your body, the longer you'll ride. Why wouldn't we want that?
Look at some of the features found on the this bike:
*Breezer Custom-Tapered Aluminum frame with full fenders and a suspension seatpost
*Shimano Nexus 7 internal 8-speed drivetrain
*Headlight: Trelock Bike-I Uno LED, Standlight,
*Taillight: Trelock Trio Flat, Standlight
*Rear Carrier: Breezer Tubular Aluminum with Spring Clip
*Includes Chainguard, Kickstand, Bell
You're right in thinking "heck yes, all these features make sense. Why don't all bikes like this come equipped like this?"
We agree. That's why we offer them!
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
By the way, we also carry this in a LowStepOver Women's Specific Model!
NOTE: Breezer bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard Fed Ex shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships.
- Main Frame: Breezer Custom-Tapered Aluminum, Single Water Bottle Mount
- Rear Triangle: Breezer Custom-Tapered Aluminum
- Fork: Breezer Chromoly
- Crank Set: Breezer Aluminum, 38T
- Bottom Bracket: VP-BC73C Cartridge-Style
- Pedals: VP, Chromoly Axle
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Nexus 7 Speed Internal Drive
- Shifters: Shimano Nexus 7 Revo-Shift, 7-Speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano, 18T
- Chain: KMC
- Front / Rear Hubs: Shimano 3W Dynamo Front / Nexus 7 Rear, 36H
- Rims: Vera DPM23 Aluminum Double-Wall CNC SSE
- Tires: Vera CityWide, 26x1.75 w/ Puncture Protection, Reflective Strip
- Brake Set: Breezer Aluminum Linear Pull, Cold-Forged, Stainless Hardware
- Brake Levers: Breezer Aluminum, 4-Finger Ergonomic w/ Kraton Grip
- Headset: FSA Sealed, 1in, Threaded
- Handlebars: Breezer North Road Aluminum, 25.4, 26mm Rise, 590mm Wide, 33° Sweep
- Tape / Grip: Breezer Perforated Comfort
- Stem: Breezer Aluminum, 25.4, Quill-Style
- Saddle: Breezer Comfort
- Seat Post: Breezer Suspension Aluminum, 40mm Travel, 27.2mm
- Colors: Satin Navy w/ Blue (as shown)
- Sizes: S (17.5in), M (19.5in), L (21.55in), XL (23in)
For more info on this bike