|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
The Dawes Sheila Pro is perfect for that next charity ride, sport tri or even stylish commuting.
It boasts a handbuilt advanced engineered and lightweight Altair 1 aluminum compact frame to save on weight. You'll have plenty of gears with the 24sp Shimano 2300/Sora drivetrain. giving you some of the cutting edge tech of the diva-level Shimano parts without biting your pocketbook.
The Sheila Pro brings you whats important. Versatile, Comfort, Performance and Safety!
Performance: Advanced Carbon Fiber Fork engineered for top performance and control. Carbon forks are standard on all pro level bikes and absorb quite a bit of road buzz for a more comfy ride.
Comfort: Set the Adjustable stem for a comfortable upright position or go low and fast. The women's anatomical saddle helps not on the other end.
Versatile: Grab your groceries or commute in style! Add a rear rack and bolt it on to the mounting points and you're ready to bring anything you need with you. The triple cranks & wide rear cluster give you a high gear for cruising and a low gear for flattening hills.
Safety: Your Sheila Pro has brake levers that are right there with the shifting system at the bars. Shifting and braking in one place.
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com!
Dawes Fit* System
Simply choose the bike size that is indicated by your height
Most riders from 4'10" to 5'2" choose the 42c with a standover height of 28in
Most riders from 5'3" to 5'5" choose the 46c with a standover height of 30in
Most riders from 5'6" to 5'9" choose the 50c with a standover height of 32in
Then simply adjust the stem, seat height to your liking and ride happy.
- Main Frame: Precision Handmade Dawes Altair 1 Compact Aluminum
- Rear Triangle: Dawes Altair 1 Aluminum w/ Curved SeatStay
- Fork: Dawes Carbon Fiber Aero Road w/ Alloy Steerer
- Crank Set: Dawes Forged Aluminum Road 30/42/52
- Bottom Bracket: Semi Cartridge Bearing ST
- Pedals: Flat Road Pedals (no clips)
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano FD-2303 for Triple
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Sora RD-3400GS
- Shifters: Shimano ST-2300/2303 Triple (shifters integrated into brake levers)
- Free Wheel / Cassette: 11/23 8sp (24 total speeds)
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Front / Rear Hubs: JT Alloy w/ /QR Aluminum Alloy
- Spokes: 14G Stainless Steel
- Rims: Alex DA14 DoubleWall Alloy w/CNC SideWall, 700c
- Tires: Kenda K-152, 700 x 25
- Brake Set: RC469 Alloy Road
- Brake Levers: Shimano ST-2300/2303
- Headset: VP-A71 W/M-1D
- Handlebars: Aluminum Alloy Road
- Tape / Grip: Custom Cork Wrap
- Stem: Dawes Adjustable Road Aluminum (0 to 60 deg), Removable Clamp for Handlebar
- Saddle: Ladies SuperAnatomical w/ ComfortChannel & Cro-Moly Rails
- Seat Post: Dawes Comp Micro Adjust Aluminum
- Seat Clamp: Ultralite Alloy
- Colors: White Whilamena
- Sizes: 42c, 46c, 50c