|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
Have you seen the Dawes Roundhouse 2900?
29er's are ruling the roost. The trouble is... you really pay for the privilege of having one. Well, not necessarily.
The Dawes Roundhouse 2900 is specified with competition-ready components and has geometry based on careful research and trail-testing. Please compare this bike directly against any other $1200.00 and up 29er Full Suspension bikes on the market. Their bikes are likely heavier or not as well equipped.
Disc Brakes are rated by magazines as the best, far superior to V-Brake systems and more powerful. The Roundhouse 2900 is also lighter than most other bikes in its price range & has much higher level parts.
Dawes has really dialed in a race-proven geometry into this phenomenal ride. The handling is very responsive and yet stable. Singletrack and switchbacks are all handled with ease. Slow speed and high speed, technical and flat-out hammering, you will go faster because this bike is so capable.
Take a close look at the frame pictures. This is a beautiful bike!
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
17" Has a standover of 30in & fits most riders up to 5'8"
19" Has a standover of 32in & fits most riders up to 6'0"
21" Has a standover of 34in & fits most riders 6'1" & up
(*Approx. sizing - your final choice is up to personal preferences.)
- Main Frame: Oversized Bearing 4Bar Link Pivot, Custom Formed TIG Welded 6061 Aluminum Alloy w/ Hydroformed Downtube
- Rear Triangle: 4Bar Link w/ KS CoilOver Rear Shock w/ Adjustable Preload, Damping & Lockout
- Fork: Suntour SF13-XCTv4 long travel w/ Lockout
- Crank Set: Suntour XCR w/ Aluminum Arm 22/32/42 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge Unit, Sq. Tapered
- Pedals: Bertram Mountain w/ Metal Cage
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Alivio
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Deore
- Shifters: Shimano Alivio Mega9, RapidFire STI Triggershift 27sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano 9sp 11/30
- Chain: KMC Narrow 9sp
- Front / Rear Hubs: Forged Aluminum Disc w/ Q.R. & Rubber Contact Sealed Ball Bearings
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: WTB Speed Disc DoubleWall Alloy
- Tires: WTB Prowler SL 29x2.1
- Brake Set: Tektro Novela Disc Brake, 160mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro Mountain Aluminum
- Headset: CaneCreek Sealed Bearing Threadless 1 1/8 in
- Handlebars: Alloy 20° Rise
- Tape / Grip: WTB DualCompound
- Stem: Comp Aluminum Threadless
- Saddle: WTB Speed-V w/ LoveChannel
- Seat Post: Aluminum Mountain 27.2mm x 400mm
- Seat Clamp: Super Light Alloy w/ QR
- Colors: OhSo Black
- Sizes: 17in, 19in, 21in