|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Adventure Hybrid Bikes!! These are between a road bike & a mountain bike with trail-ready tires, flat bars and high-rise stems.
An Adventure Hybrid provides more comfort and control than a regular road bike.
Wider tires and performance geometry gives these greater capabilities than standard hybrid bikes.
Lighter than comparably priced Mountain Bikes.
Adventure Hybrids take on nearly anything on a bike path, dirt road or trail.
These Rover 3.0 Hybrid / Adventure bikes boast:
* 24sp Shimano Deore
* Powerful Tektro Disc Brakes
* Suspension Seatpost
* SR Suntour Suspension Fork
* Shimano Trigger Shifters
* SR Suntour Cranks
* Super Comfortable Bumper Saddle. (This special saddle has it's own suspension that supports the rider and absorbs the rumble of most road vibrations.)
These Rover Hybrid Adventure bikes are lightweight, high speed & comfortable with super-efficient tires, components and geometry with the most comfy upright position. How can you go wrong?
These are the perfect bikes to comfortably cruise neighborhoods or bike paths. These great comfort bikes are available in a Ladies frame which have a special lowered top tube/bar for a shorter step-over, straddle height.
Finely Hand Crafted frame of lightweight and strong aluminum and outfitted with some of the best brands of parts in the world! Shimano, KMC, Kalloy, Kenda, Tektro, and SR Suntour.
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
Suggested Sizing Guide
14" Ladies fits most riders 4'10" to 5'5"
16" Ladies fits most riders 5'5" to 5'11"
(NOTE: Ladies frames have a "step-through" design with a lowered top tube. As shown in picture)
- Main Frame: HandCrafted 6061 Aluminum w/ replaceable derailleur hanger & H2O bosses
- Fork: SR Suntour SF11-NEX4610-V2 MLO w/ Lockout
- Crank Set: SR Suntour CW10-XCC-T208 28/38/48
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Ball Bearing
- Pedals: 9/16in Boron Axle w/ Kraton Inserts
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Deore
- Shifters: Shimano ST-EF51 24 SPD, EZ Fire Trigger
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano CS-HG 11/34 8sp
- Chain: KMC Z-72
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula DC19/25 Alloy w/ QR
- Rims: HJC DA-17 Double Wall Alloy 700c
- Tires: Kenda 700 x 38
- Brake Set: Tektro Novela Disc Brake w/160mm Rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano
- Handlebars: Medium Rise
- Tape / Grip: Comfort Kraton
- Stem: Aluminum Adjustable Angle Quill
- Saddle: Special SuspensionBumpers w/ Comfort Channel
- Seat Post: Alloy Comfort Suspension
- Accessories: Kickstand
- Colors: Matte Black, Mink Blue, Burnt Orange, Seafoam, Grape
- Sizes: 14in Ladies, 16in Ladies