|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Are you a newer rider or simply desire a more casual riding position?
Your bike is here.
Experience the uncompromised quality of the Mercier aluminum frame while you're swooping along city avenues to country roads, comfy with a TaperBlade CR-MO fork up front. Click smoothly through gears with the convenient stem mounted shifters and a double chain ring crankset for simpler shifting and maintenance.
Features the new SC series
6061 Aluminum frame with Semi-Compact geometry and advanced ComfortRadius seatstays for a more upright, rider friendly position and comfortable ride quality.
Super versatile, Double Chainring Shimano components and Double-wall rim wheelset at a blow-out price about half of other comparable bike's retail.
This year's upgrades are: Shimano shifters & derailleurs. Quick release hubs with double-wall rims. Forged aluminum Shimano crank arms.
Who should buy this bike? Entry level to enthusiasts will love this bike. Even seasoned riders will appreciate the comfortable fork, smooth rolling high-pressure tires and beautiful paint job.
Compare this bike to others like Giant, Specialized or Trek Women's Specific Road bikes which sell for $800.00 and up.
General Sizing Guide
42c fits 4'11" up to 5'2"
46c fits 5'3" up to 5'6"
50c fits 5'7" up to 5'9"
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
- Main Frame: 6061 Aluminum with comfort curve seatstays, features bottle cage mounts, rear rack mounts and replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- Fork: TaperBlade Cromoly
- Crank Set: Shimano Double Ring, Alloy arms, 39/52, 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge SQ taper
- Pedals: Traditional alloy platform pedals (free bonus, might be different from picture)
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano FD
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano RD50
- Shifters: Shimano SL-SY20A Stem Shifters
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano 14/28, 7sp
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Front / Rear Hubs: Forged aluminum shell, Anodized black finish w/QR, dust contact sealed ball bearings
- Spokes: Stainless 14 gauge
- Rims: DA14 Alloy double wall
- Tires: Kenda K-152, 700X25
- Brake Set: CS black finished, forged aluminum dual pull calipers
- Brake Levers: Alloy w/black rubber cover
- Headset: Contact-sealed, Cage Ball Bearing
- Handlebars: Ergo Aluminum standard 26.0mm diameter (not oversized)
- Stem: Aluminum quill
- Saddle: Women's Specific Velo Ergo-Road (turbo style with comfort channel & built in elastomer suspension)
- Seat Post: MicroAdjust 300mm Alloy
- Colors: Hot Pink, Gorgeous Green, Poppy, Purple Passion, Ice Blue
- Sizes: 42c, 46c, 50c