|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
Guaranteed BEST PRICES on Kestrel Bikes!
The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for this model is $1450.00. The MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) is $1299.00.
Designed for the first time triathlete, a seasoned Ironman, and everything in between, the Kestrel Talon Tri’s blend of 700k and 800k carbon provides a comfortable ride, an aero-dyamic advantage, and versatile geometry.
Kestrel EMS Pro seatpost provides a wide range of saddle positions for both road and triathlon use. The Kestrel Talon is the very first aero bike designed for both road and triathlon use. When tested against the top aero road bikes in the industry, it’s the outright winner. Designed to transition from a road to triathlon bike, the Talon series fits all levels of athlete, from the budding roadie to the tri vet.
The 2014 Kestrel Talon Tri Bike offers a race-ready carbon time trial bike at a price appealing enough to convince you why you need another bike. Kestrel uses their expertise as the first manufacturer of carbon bikes to deliver the unique combination of a super-stiff frame for ultimate pedaling efficiency with a smooth ride quality. Aero-shaped tubing, complete with aero seatpost, slices through the air and shaves valuable time in your triathlon or TT.
From BICYCLING Magazine: Kestrel’s Talon Tri might be the best deal we’ve seen in a genuine multisport bike. Its carbon-fiber frame and fork were designed at North Carolina’s A2 wind tunnel, and includes a versatile geometry that features three degrees of adjustment on the seat tube angle with the EMS Pro seatpost. With Shimano 105 derailleurs, the Manufacturer’s Suggest Retail Price, $1,450, seems like a misprint, but it’s not!
Where can you find the best price on this versatile bike?
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
48c usually fits riders from 5'5" to 5'7"
52c usually fits riders from 5'7 to 5'10"
55c usually fits riders from 5'10" to 6'0"
57c usually fits riders from 6'0" to 6'3"
60c usually fits riders from 6'3" to 6'5"
This is a general guide, if you need detailed info please consult the geometry chart.
Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you
- Main Frame: Blend of 700K & 800K High Modulus Carbon Fiber
- Rear Triangle: 700K Carbon Fiber w/ Replaceable Derailleur Hanger
- Fork: EMS Pro SL Aero, Full Carbon, 1 1/8in - 1 1/4in Tapered Alloy Steerer
- Crank Set: Oval Concepts 520 Alloy Compact 50/34 (48cm, 52cm: 170mm; 55cm, 57cm: 172.5mm; 60cm: 175mm)
- Bottom Bracket: Oval Concepts Integrated, External Bearings
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Tiagra, Braze-on
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano 105, 10sp
- Shifters: MicroShift Bar End
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano Tiagra, 11/25
- Chain: KMC X10 Nickel-plated 10sp
- Rims: Oval Concepts 327 Alloy Clincher, 27mm rim, 20H Front, 24H Rear
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro 700x23c Folding
- Brake Set: Tektro Dual Pivot
- Brake Levers: Oval Concepts 701
- Headset: FSA Integrated, 1 1/8in Top, 1 1/4in Bottom w/15mm Top Cover
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 350 6061 Alloy Base Bar, Oval Concepts 750 Clip On Ergo Bend Extensions
- Tape / Grip: Kestrel Suede Tape
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313 6061 3D-forged Alloy, 31.8mm +/- 6 degrees (48cm, 52cm: 80mm; 55cm: 90mm; 57cm, 60cm: 100mm)
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 300 Tri w/ Satin Steel Rails
- Seat Post: Kestrel EMS Pro w/ Ritchey Clamp System
- Colors: Matte Black (as shown)
- Sizes: 55c
For more info on this bike