|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Adventure Hybrid Bikes!! These are between a road bike & a mountain bike with trail-ready tires, flat bars and high-rise stems.
An Adventure Hybrid provides more comfort and control than a regular road bike.
Wider tires and performance geometry gives these greater capabilities than standard hybrid bikes.
Lighter than comparably priced Mountain Bikes.
Adventure Hybrids take on nearly anything on a bike path, dirt road or trail.
The Motobecane Elite Trail comforts you with the superior ride of a precision engineered 6061 Alloy Aluminum frame & Lock Out Front Suspension Fork and durable, quality Shimano, Suntour and SRAM shifting components. The Elite Trail improves on the Elite Sport with even smoother riding, shifting, powerful Tektro Disc Brakes and advanced Suntour lockout forks!
Wide Tires Fit
These Adventure Hybrid bikes from Motobecane USA have clearance for up to 29x2.0" (most brands of tire)
Where should you get this bike?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
15.5" usually fits 5'6" to 5'9"
17.5" usually fits 5'9 to 5'11"
19" usually fits 6' to 6'2"
21" usually fits 6'2 to 6'4"
23" usually fits 6'5 to 6'7"
This is a general guide. Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you.
- Main Frame: 6061 Aluminum Alloy w/ replaceable rear derailleur hanger. (clearance for up to 29x2.0 in most brands of tire)
- Fork: Suntour SF15-NVX-MLO w/ Lockout
- Crank Set: Suntour CW9-XCC 28/38/48
- Bottom Bracket: Suntour BB10-XCT, Sealed Cartridge Unit
- Pedals: ATB 9/16
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano FD-M360 Top Pull
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Alivio RD-M410-SGSL
- Shifters: Shimano ST-EF51 24sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: CKHC 11/32 8sp
- Chain: KMC Z-72
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula DC19/25 Aluminum Alloy w/ QR
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: Alex DA17 Alloy Double wall
- Tires: Kenda Happy Medium 700x40 (clearance for up to 29x2.0 in most brands of tire)
- Brake Set: Tektro Novela Disc Brake w/160mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano ST-EF51
- Handlebars: LoRise 600mm wide, 20mm rise, 6º sweep
- Tape / Grip: WTB Dual Comfort Density
- Stem: Alloy Black
- Saddle: WTB Speed V Sport SE
- Seat Post: Micro Adjust Alloy 300mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy w/QR
- Colors: Midnight Matte Black, Sapphire Blue
- Sizes: 15in, 17.5in, 19in, 21in, 23in