|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The new Motobecane Mirage S is the perfect choice for the entry to sport level athlete wanting the performance of an aluminum frame, coupled with the comfort of a carbon fiber fork and dealing with a budget.
The Mirage S features new high performance, semi-compact, lightweight Aluminum frame
Standout Features include:
• Semi-Compact Frame (compare to Trek Road Bikes 1 & 2 Series)
• Shimano STI Drivetrain (most convenient braking and shifting in one location)
• Aluminum alloy brake calipers
• Shimano front & rear derailleurs
• Shimano aluminum alloy crankset
• Weinmann wheelset
Compare this bike to the Trek 1 and 2 Series at $900+/-
Think about it. A bike with an Aluminum Frame, Shimano Derailleurs, and a CARBON FIBER FORK for a price like this.
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
47c usually fits riders from 5'0" to 5'3"
50c usually fits riders from 5'3" to 5'6"
52c usually fits riders from 5'6 to 5'8"
54c usually fits riders from 5'8" to 5'10"
56c usually fits riders from 5'10" to 6'0"
58c usually fits riders from 6'0" to 6'1"
60c usually fits riders from 6'1" to 6'2"
62c usually fits riders from 6'3" to 6'4"
64c usually fits riders from 6'4" & up
This is a general guide, if you need detailed info please consult the geometry chart.
Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you
- Main Frame: New Semi-Compact, HandCrafted aluminum w/ replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- Fork: Kinesis StraightBlade 12K Carbon Fiber 1.125in steerer
- Crank Set: Shimano w/ aluminum alloy arms, 170mm 50x34
- Bottom Bracket: BB-7420ST Cartridge w/ sealed oversized bearings, JIS Square, Chromo Spindle,68mm Shell x 110mm Spindle
- Pedals: Road (as shown)
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano FD-A070 31.8mm, for double
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano RD-A070 Smart 7sp
- Shifters: Shimano ST A070 STI Speed Shifter
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano cassette CS-HG20 7sp 12/28
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Front / Rear Hubs: J-Tech aluminum w/ QR
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: Weinmann DP18 alloy 700C double wall, machined brake track
- Tires: Kenda High Pressure road 700x25c
- Brake Set: Tektro R312 alloy melt forged dual pivot caliper
- Brake Levers: Shimano ST A070 STI Speed Shifter
- Handlebars: Alloy black,
- Tape / Grip: Black gel cork
- Stem: Alloy threadless
- Saddle: Road Racing w/ comfort channel
- Seat Post: Kalloy Alloy MicroAdjust, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: Aluminum w/ bolt
- Colors: Phantom Black, White Flight
- Sizes: 47c, 50c, 52c, 54c, 56c, 58c, 60c, 62c, 64c