|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
Join the 29er Revolution
If you have ridden one you know why you want one. If you have ever wanted to try one, this is the best deal on a 24 Speed, Shimano drivetrain equipped 29er bike with powerful Disc Brakes and Lockout front fork.
New Hydroformed Frame
The Motobecane Fantom 29 Sport boasts a new hydroformed aluminum frame is so well-designed and engineered by Kinesis that some customers have said it will make most folks forget about Lindsay Lohan or any of Americas top models, past, present or future. Others have suggested it would be a survivor of anything Jeff Probst could ever think up. We say it's kind of like Angelina Jolie in Tomb Raider, beautiful and tough.
The Fantom 29 Sport is specified with competition-ready components and has geometry based on the FLY Team XC Race Bike of the Year. Please compare this bike directly against any other manufacturers $900+ 29,er hardtail on the market. Their bikes are heavier or not as well equipped.
Extremely capable with long travel SunTour XCT 29" front shock with lockout. The Fantom 29 Sport adds to those race winning specs... a smooth shifting SunTour crank, Sealed ball bearing headset, sweet shifting Shimano derailleur with Custom Painted Disc Wheelset & powerful Tektro disc brake system.
(Disc Brakes are rated by customers as the best. Far superior to most any V-brake systems and more powerful.)
Motobecane USA has really dialed in a race-proven geometry into this phenomenal ride. The handling is very responsive and yet stable. Singletrack and switchbacks are all handled with ease. Slow speed and high speed, technical and flat-out hammering, you will go faster because this 29'er bike is so darn capable.
Where do I find such a bike, you ask?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
SIZE ACTUAL/EFFECTIVE TOP-TUBE STANDOVER
13.0" 22.1"/22.9" 28.0"
15.5" 22.4"/23.0" 31.0"
17.5" 23.2"/24.3" 32.4"
19.0" 23.8"/25.0" 33.9"
21.0" 24.6"/25.7" 35.2"
- Main Frame: MOTO29 HX Kinesis Engineered Aluminum w/ TrailTuned PowerStay Design, DualProfile Hydroformed Downtube w/ re-inforced Gusset, replaceable rear derailleur hanger, downtube bottle mount, seat tube accessory mount
- Fork: Suntour SF12-XCT V4 29in suspension fork w/ lockout
- Crank Set: Suntour CW10-XCT V3-T312PB 22/32/42 175mm alloy
- Bottom Bracket: Suntour BB10-XCT-SQS-113
- Pedals: Mountain Platform
- Front Derailleurs: Suntour FD8-XCC202 top-pull
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Acera RD M360S GSL
- Shifters: Shimano ST-EF51 trigger shift
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano CS-HG 308I34 8sp 11/34
- Chain: KMC Z-72
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula alloy black disc w/ QR
- Spokes: Stainless steel
- Rims: 700x36 DH-18 double wall, aluminum alloy painted
- Tires: WTB Nano 29er, 2.1x29
- Brake Set: Tektro Novela Disc Brake
- Brake Levers: Shimano
- Headset: Sealed Ball Bearing threadless 1 1/8in
- Handlebars: MTB-Riser 620mm
- Tape / Grip: WTB DualCompound
- Stem: MTB Aluminum Alloy Threadless 90mm(13in~18in), 105mm(19in~22in) w/10 degree rise
- Saddle: WTB Speed-V Sport
- Seat Post: Black finish aluminum mountain 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: Super Light Alloy w/ QR
- Colors: Matte Black/Green, Gloss Black/Red, White/Red
- Sizes: 13in, 15.5in, 17.5in, 19in, 21in