Click on images to enlarge
BMX meets Enduro!
In celebration of the life and times of SE’s founder, Scot Breithaupt, along with SE’s motto of “BMX Innovations”, SE has created a bike like you’ve never seen before. The 27.5+ OM-Duro takes the design cues and aesthetics from the legendary OM Flyer and mixes in some radical mountain bike style upgrades.
This wildly unique bike comes in two sizes (Standard & XL) and features big 27.5x3.0 tires, disc brakes front and rear, internal cable routing for a dropper seatpost, a SRAM GX 1x10 drivetrain, Avid BB5 Disc Brakes front & rear, a new external bottom bracket, & internal cable routing for a dropper seatpost. BMX meets mountain bike... there are no boundaries. Available in Standard & XL sizes.
• All new OM-Duro frame design featuring looptail rear end
• Euro 73mm bottom bracket
• Internal cable routing for dropper post, fixed dropouts, and removable derailleur hanger
• Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear Forks w/ 110mm spaced dropouts
• 27.5+ Vee Tire Co x SE Racing T-Fatty Tires
• CNC alloy narrow/wide sprocket
• SRAM GX 1x10 derailleur, 10-speed 11/36 Cassette
• SRAM GX 1x10 Trigger Shifter w/ exact actuation
• Avid BB5 Disc Brakes with Tri-Align caliper positioning system
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: SE bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!