|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
BMX meets Enduro!
In celebration of the life and times of SE’s founder, Scot Breithaupt, along with SE’s motto of “BMX Innovations”, SE has created a bike like you’ve never seen before. The 27.5+ OM-Duro takes the design cues and aesthetics from the legendary OM Flyer and mixes in some radical mountain bike style upgrades.
This wildly unique bike comes in two sizes (Standard & XL) and features big 27.5x3.0 tires, disc brakes front and rear, internal cable routing for a dropper seatpost, a SRAM GX 1x10 drivetrain, Avid BB5 Disc Brakes front & rear, a new external bottom bracket, & internal cable routing for a dropper seatpost. BMX meets mountain bike... there are no boundaries. Available in Standard & XL sizes.
• All new OM-Duro frame design featuring looptail rear end
• Euro 73mm bottom bracket
• Internal cable routing for dropper post, fixed dropouts, and removable derailleur hanger
• Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear Forks w/ 110mm spaced dropouts
• 27.5+ Vee Tire Co x SE Racing T-Fatty Tires
• CNC alloy narrow/wide sprocket
• SRAM GX 1x10 derailleur, 10-speed 11/36 Cassette
• SRAM GX 1x10 Trigger Shifter w/ exact actuation
• Avid BB5 Disc Brakes with Tri-Align caliper positioning system
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: SE bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: 100% Cr-Mo Tubing, Looptail Rear End, 73mm Euro Bottom Bracket, 148mm Spaced Fixed Dropouts, Internal Cable Routing for Dropper Post, Disc Brake Tabs, Vertical Dropouts, Removable Derailleur Hanger
- Fork: Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear, Disc Tabs, 450mm Axle to Crown, 38mm Offset, 110mm Spaced Dropouts
- Crank Set: SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, SE V-Ridge, 175mm, 32T CNC Alloy Narrow/Wide Sprocket
- Bottom Bracket: External Sealed Bearing Euro Bottom Bracket, 160mm Spindle Length, 19mm Spindle Diameter
- Pedals: X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM GX 1x10, Short Cage
- Shifters: SRAM GX 1x10, Trigger Shifter, Exact Actuation, Alloy Lever
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano Deore CS-HG50, 10-speed, 11-36T
- Chain: KMC X10EL
- Front / Rear Hubs: Alloy 36H Nutted Hubs, Sealed Rear, 110mm Front Hub & 148mm Rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: 42mm Double-Wall Disc
- Tires: Vee Tire Co x SE Racing T-Fatty, 27.5 x 3.0
- Brake Set: Avid BB5, Mechanical Disc, Easy to Adjust w/ Tri-Align Caliper Positioning System, 160mm Rotor, Front & Rear
- Brake Levers: Tektro MT2.1, 2-Finger Alloy
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8in Threadless
- Handlebars: Cr-Mo Big Honkin’ Cruiser Bar, 31in x 6in, 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep
- Tape / Grip: SE Racing Flangeless Mushroom Wing Grips w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
- Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts, 55mm Reach
- Saddle: SE Flyer Seat w/ Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace
- Seat Post: Micro-Adjust Alloy, 30.9mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy, 34.9mm Inner Diameter
- Accessories: Vintage Vinyl SER Padset, Alloy Valve Caps, Water Bottle Mounts
- Colors: Silver Sparkle (as shown)
- Sizes: Standard, XL (Limited availability. Call before ordering)
For more info on this bike