|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Known for versatility, the Absolute's geometry strikes a balance between speed and comfort, making it ideal for the fitness-minded rider, or the urbanite looking to ride to work or run errands.
For years Fuji has offered bikes to fit everyone's needs... The Fuji Absolute 1.9 ST does just that.
Kenda Journey 700 x 32 tires offer a comfortable ride while still having a rolling resistance for better speed and handling. The steel fork is great for absorbing road vibration. The Shimano 3 x 8 drivetrain assures that you will be able to conquer all terrains. An Selle Royal Milo+women/s specific saddle & Velo comfort grips make it super comfortable.
Fuji A2-SL women's specific lightweight custom butted alloy frame.
Straight Bladed fork gives a smooth ride.
Shimano 3x8 drivetrain to tackle hills and flats.
Tektro Disc Brakes.
Kenda Journey tires embedded with K-Shield flat protection.
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom butted alloy step-thru design
- Rear Triangle: Fuji A2-SL custom butted alloy
- Fork: Fuji Hi-Ten Steel
- Crank Set: Shimano Tourney, 48/38/28T w/ chainguard
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge
- Pedals: Resin platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Acera, 8-speed
- Shifters: Shimano EF500 Altus, EZ Fire 8-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano Altus, 11-32T, 8-speed
- Chain: KMC HV700, 8-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Alloy Disc 32H
- Rims: Alex double wall
- Tires: Kenda Journey, 700 x 32, w/ K-shield flat protection
- Brake Set: Tektro M280 mechanical disc, 160mm/140mm rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano EF500
- Headset: FSA, 1-1/8in semi-integrated threadless
- Handlebars: Alloy, 20mm rise
- Tape / Grip: Velo comfort sport
- Stem: 3d-forged alloy, 17°
- Saddle: Selle Royal Milo+ Womens
- Seat Post: Alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Accessories: Chainguard
- Colors: Light Gray, Satin Black / Pink (as shown)
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in with step-thru frame design (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes & price before ordering)
For more info on this bike