|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The Fuji Nevada line is designed with trail-ready geometry adapted from Fuji's top-end models. No hype just reliable components on a proven frame built for real-world conditions. Lauded for its versatility, the Nevada can take riders from their first weekend ride to their first mountain bike race.
• A2-SL alloy makes a lightweight and durable frame
• Many Nevada models feature a long travel suspension fork for a smooth ride on rough roads and trails
• Tektro Disc brakes provide superior stopping power in all weather conditions
• Available in 29in or 27.5in wheels so you can find the perfect fit (listed separately)
The Fuji Nevada 27.5 1.9 is made to take you wherever you fancy with it's supreme trail comfort and efficiency.
• A2-SL lightweight aluminum frame is designed to take a beating and improve your front end handling
• Shimano Tourney 3 x 7 drivetrain w/ Shimano EZ Fire shifters
• SR Suntour fork has 100mm of travel
• WTB SX19 rims and WTB Ranger Comp tires
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy
- Rear Triangle: Fuji A1-SL alloy w/ replaceable hanger
- Fork: SR Suntour SF19-XCE 27.5 w/ 100mm
- Crank Set: Shimano Tourney, 42/34/24
- Bottom Bracket: VP-BC73, sealed cartridge bearing
- Pedals: Resin platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Tourney, 7-speed
- Shifters: Shimano EF41, EZ Fire, 7-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano TZ500 freewheel, 14-34T
- Chain: KMC HV500, 7-speed
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula DC-20 front, DC-31 rear disc
- Rims: WTB SX19 32h
- Tires: WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5 x 2.25
- Brake Set: Tektro M280, mechanical disc, 160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano EF41
- Headset: 1 1/8in cartridge bearings
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts riser bar, 15mm rise
- Tape / Grip: Fuji Performance
- Stem: Fuji Mountain, alloy, +/-6°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts Sport
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts, alloy, 30.9mm diameter
- Colors: Satin Khaki Green, Satin Anthracite (as shown)
- Sizes: 13in, 15in, 17in, 19in (Limited Availability. Call before ordering)
For more info on this model