|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
Click on images to enlarge
The MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) on the 2013 Kestrels has ended so shop BikeShopWarehouse.com for the absolute best price on this Kestrel.
The MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) for this model is $4500.00. The MAP was $4299.00.
Kestrel launches their Tour level road bike, with thoroughbred race geometry that will fly over the pavement.
The featherweight frame tips the scale at a mere 780g., making it Kestrel's lightest road frame of all time. Kestrel's own blend of high modulus carbon provides the right mix of lateral stiffness for optimal power transfer, with just the right amount vertical compliance for a smooth and comfortable ride. The final product is a frame that accelerates when you put the power down, while eliminating chatter to rail around corners.
According to BICYCLING MAGAZINE: The Legend SL made a big splash at Interbike for Kestrel—riders at Oudoor Demo loved its smooth, efficient ride. The frame uses asymmetrical stays and a BB30 bottom bracket for an impressively sharp drivetrain response, while tube shaping and carbon lay up help make the bike comfortable on long rides. This is the one platform that can do everything.
Where can you find the best price on this RaceReady bike?
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
General Sizing Guide
48c usually fits riders from 5'3" to 5'5"
51c usually fits riders from 5’5" to 5'7"
53c usually fits riders from 5'7" to 5'9"
55c usually fits riders from 5'9" to 5'11"
57c usually fits riders from 5'11" to 6'1"
59c usually fits riders from 6'1" to 6'3"
62c usually fits riders from 6'3" to 6'5"
This is a general guide, if you need detailed info please consult the geometry chart.
Sizing is a personal preference, the final choice is up to you
- Main Frame: 800K High Modulus Carbon Fiber
- Rear Triangle: 800K High Modulus Carbon Fiber With Replaceable Dropouts
- Fork: Kestrel EMS Pro SL Full Carbon, 1 1/8in - 1 1/2in Tapered Steerer
- Crank Set: Oval Concepts 900 Carbon 53/39T (48cm, 51cm: 170mm; 53cm, 55cm: 172.5mm; 57cm, 59cm, 62cm: 175mm)
- Bottom Bracket: Oval ConceptsIntegrated, BB30
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Ultegra Di2, Braze-on
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Ultegra Di2, 10-sp
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra STI
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-25T
- Chain: KMC X10, 10-sp
- Rims: Oval Concepts 535 Alloy Clincher, 35mm rim, 20H Front, 24H Rear
- Tires: Hutchinson Atom Comp 700 X 23c
- Brake Set: Shimano Ultegra
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1 1/8in Top, 1 1/2in Bottom with 15mm Top Cover
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 910 Ergonomic Pro Carbon (48cm, 51cm: 40cm; 53cm, 55cm: 42cm; 57cm, 59cm, 62cm: 44cm)
- Tape / Grip: Kestrel Suede Tape
- Stem: Oval Concepts 713 7050 3D-forged 31.8mm +/- 6 degrees (48cm, 51cm: 90mm; 53cm, 55cm: 100mm; 57cm, 59cm, 62cm: 120mm)
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 700 w/ CrN-Ti Alloy Rails
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts 905 Carbon Wrap, 31.6mm x 350mm, 2-bolt Adjustable Head
- Colors: White/Black
- Sizes: 48c, 53c
View the geometry for this bike
See what BICYCLING MAGAZINE says about this bike.