|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The Sanibel LS is a laid-back, women's specific, cruiser that will get you to your destination without breaking a sweat.
The rear hub is equipped with a pedal-assist motor that amplifies your efforts making your ride a breeze.
The pedal-forward frame designs allows riders to stay seated and comfortably place their feet on the ground when stopping, creating sure footed stability.
Laid back, classic cool meets modern day technology to deliver what is sure to be your new favorite ride.
Riding a Sanibel LS eBike is a Hoot!
Go When Ya Want...
The Fuji Sanibel LS is powered by a Rear Hub Motor with 250 watts of power.
Stop When Ya Want...
Powerful hydraulic disc brakes and levers are designed to safely come to a stop amid the speed and power that a pedal assist bike yields.
Check Out These Features:
• Pedal-Forward Frame Design allows riders to comfortably place their feet on the ground while seated for easy start and stops
• Bafang Rear Hub Pedal-Assist Motor w/ 250 Watts of Power
• Range of 20 to 30 miles depending on assist mode
• Pedal Assist Support up to 20 mph
• Shimano 8sp Drivetrain
• Tektro Disc Brakes for improved stopping power and control
Only from BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
Due to the size of these boxes, shipping costs are much higher. While we still do not charge for shipping, any returned eBikes will have $100.00 return fee deducted from your refund.
Due to shipping regulations, we can not ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
- Main Frame: Fuji Sanibel Cruiser 6061-T6 Aluminum OS w/Touch-Down Geometry, Down Tube Battery Mount, Direct Connect Rack Mounts, Fender Mounts
- Fork: Hi-Tensile Steel Unicrown, 1/ 1/8in Oversized Steerer, Oversized Curved Blades w/ Double Eyelet Dropouts
- Crank Set: Fuji Custom Alloy, 170mm, Fuji DOTS Chainwheel, 44T
- Bottom Bracket: Bafang Sealed Cartridge BB with cadence sensor
- Pedals: Polished Aluminum Body, Chromoly Axle
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Altus M310 8-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano Tourney RS45 Revoshifter
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano Acera HG31, 11-32T, 8-speed
- Chain: KMC 8-Speed, Anti-Rust
- Front / Rear Hubs: Alloy 6 Bolt Disc QR Front / Bafang - 250W Rear Motor Hub 6 Bolt Disc Nutted Rear
- Rims: Fuji Alloy Cruiser, 26in
- Tires: Vera Seaside 26 x 2.1, E Line 50 w/ Phalanx puncture protection
- Brake Set: Tektro HD-T285 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro HD-T285 hydraulic disc, 3-finger lever
- Headset: 1 1/8in Threaded
- Handlebars: Fuji Cruiser, Alloy
- Tape / Grip: Fuji Leatherette Grips
- Stem: Classic Alloy Quill Stem
- Saddle: Selle Royal Metropolitan Gel
- Seat Post: Alloy, 27.2mm
- Accessories: Bafang H400B Rear Hub Motor, 250W rated power, Fuji Power Pack 417W Battery w/ 2A Charger, 5 mode LED w/ Walk Assist Display, Kickstand, Color Match Fenders
- Colors: Aqua, Dark Silver (as shown)
- Sizes: 16in (Limited Availability. Call before ordering)
For more info on this bike