|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The Fuji Outland 1.3 is the perfect choice if you're looking for something that will do it all... mountain terrain; big rocks, roots, sweeping downhill runs, and uphill climbs.
Start with an A6-SL frame, add a front & rear shock, Shimano 2x9 Crankset, and Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and look what you have.
The new Outland is a highly capable trail bike at a more accessible price point. The A4 active four-bar suspension replaces a high single-pivot design for better performance and efficiency while climbing. The new suspension design allowed designers to keep the standover height low through all sizes, which means the Outland gives you more confidence out on the trail.
• A6-SL aluminum frame
• 120mm of travel front & rear delivers a smooth ride over rough trails
• SR/Suntour SF15-XCR-LO-R Coil 29 w/ Boost 110x15mm
• X-Fusion 02 Pro RL rear shock
• Active Four-Bar A4 rear suspension is lightweight, easy to set up and requires minimal maintenance
• Shimano Derailleurs
• FSA 2x9 Crankset
• Shimano MT501 Hydraulic Disc Brakes provide increased stopping power in all conditions
• Maxxis Ardent Tubeless Ready Folding Tires
• Internal Cable Routing
• Dropper seatpost compatible
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: Fuji A6-SL super-butted alloy, smooth welds
- Rear Triangle: Fuji A6-SL super-butted alloy, Boost 148x12mm, w/ X-Fusion 02 Pro RL Rear Shock
- Fork: SR Suntour SF15-XCR-LO-R Coil 29 w/ tapered alloy steerer, 100x15mm, 120mm
- Crank Set: Shimano Acera, 36/22T
- Bottom Bracket: VP-BC73, sealed cartridge bearing
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Altus
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Deore
- Shifters: Shimano Alivio, Rapid Fire, 2 x 9-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano HG200-9, 11-36T, 9-speed
- Chain: KMC Z99
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula DC-51 front, DC-1248 rear disc
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: Fuji Aluminum, 32H
- Tires: Maxxis Ardent, 29 x 2.25, EXO, folding
- Brake Set: Shimano MT501, 180/160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT501
- Headset: FSA 1 1/8in - 1.5in, sealed bearings
- Handlebars: Race Face Ride Flat Bar, 710mm
- Tape / Grip: Fuji Performance Grip
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged alloy, +/-7°
- Saddle: WTB Volt Sport
- Seat Post: Race Face Ride XC, 30.9mm
- Colors: Satin Black (as shown)
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in, 21in (Limited availability. Call for available sizes before ordering)
For more info on this model