|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The Fuji Outland 1.1 is the perfect choice if you're looking for something that will do it all... mountain terrain; big rocks, roots, sweeping downhill runs, and uphill climbs.
Start with an A2-SL frame (Fuji's superlight, yet reinforced aluminum), add a RockShox front & rear shock, FSA Gamma Pro 1x10 Crank, and Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and look what you have.
The new Outland is a highly capable trail bike at a more accessible price point. The A4 active four-bar suspension replaces a high single-pivot design for better performance and efficiency while climbing. The new suspension design allowed designers to keep the standover height low through all sizes, which means the Outland gives you more confidence out on the trail.
• Lightweight A2-SL aluminum frame
• 120mm of travel front & rear delivers a smooth ride over rough trails
• RockShox Judy Silver TK 29 Solo Air w/ Boost 110x15mm
• RockShox Deluxe RL rear shock
• Active Four-Bar A4 rear suspension is lightweight, easy to set up and requires minimal maintenance
• Shimano Deore Derailleur
• FSA Gamma Pro 1x10 Crankset
• Shimano MT200 Hydraulic Disc Brakes provide increased stopping power in all conditions
• Maxxis Ardent Tubeless Ready Folding Tires
• Internal Cable Routing
• Dropper seatpost compatible
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy
- Rear Triangle: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, A4 suspension, Boost 148x12mm, 120mm, w/ RockShox Deluxe RL Rear Shock
- Fork: RockShox Judy Silver TK 29 Solo Air, tapered alloy steerer, Boost 110x15mm, 120mm
- Crank Set: FSA Gamma Pro, 30T
- Bottom Bracket: FSA Mega EXO, threaded
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Deore Shadow Plus
- Shifters: Shimano Deore, Rapid Fire, 1 x 10-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano HG-500, 11-42T
- Chain: KMC X10
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula DC-511 front, DC-1248 rear disc
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Rims: WTB STP i29 32H
- Tires: Maxxis Ardent, 29 x 2.40, EXO, Tubeless Ready, folding
- Brake Set: Shimano MT200, 180/160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT200
- Headset: FSA 1 1/8in - 1.5in, sealed bearings
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 205 riser bar, 6061 alloy, +/-5mm rise, 760mm
- Tape / Grip: Fuji Performance Grip Lock On
- Stem: Oval Concepts 600AM, +/-5mm Rise
- Saddle: WTB Volt Sport
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts alloy, 30.9mm diameter
- Colors: Cyan (as shown)
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in, 21in (Limited availability. Call for available sizes before ordering)
For more info on this model