|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Yes, it's possible to have a fast bike without sacrificing speed. How do I know?
Because Fuji has done it with the Brevet 1.3 Women's Specific bike.
Even the roughest road will feel like freshly paved asphalt on the new Brevet. The VRTech (Vibration Reduction Technology) reduces road vibration and allows women riders to ride longer and feel less fatigue. Women's-specific endurance geometry and touch points produce a sleek, lightweight and fast machine that will make you want to go those extra miles.
C10 Ultra High-Modulus Carbon frame with VRTech (Vibration Reduction Technology) reduces road vibration by 24.6% compared to a frame without VRTech
Full Carbon Fork w/ 100x12mm thru axle provides precise steering with less road vibration
Shimano Ultegra 11-speed drivetrain
Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes w/ 160mm rotors
Vittoria Zaffiro Slick 700x30 folding tires
Wave seatstays have an undulating shape that disrupt and diffuse road vibration
Hidden fender eyelets on fork and rear drop outs provide a discreet fender mount for inclement weather training
Endurance geometry with a taller headtube and longer chainstays put the rider in a more upright riding position and increases bicycle stability
Integrated chainstay protector protects the frame in the event of chain suck
Flat mount disc brakes provide increased stopping power in a low profile design
142x12mm convertible rear thru-axle offers increased torsional stiffness and steering precision
Unique tube diameters and carbon layups for each size frame produces a consistent ride quality across the full size range
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: C10 high-modulus carbon w/ VRTech, integrated head tube w/ 1 1/2in lower, internal cable routing, double water bottle mounts
- Rear Triangle: C10 high-modulus carbon w/ VRTech, PF30 BB shell, oversized ETC chainstays, flat-mount disc system, 12mm convertible thru-axle system w/ replaceable hanger & hidden fender eyelet
- Fork: FC-440 carbon monocoque w/ VRTech, tapered carbon steerer, flat-mount disc system, 12mm thru-axle dropout, hidden fender eyelet
- Crank Set: Oval Concepts 500, forged 6066 arms, M30 spindle, forged Praxis 50/34T rings
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis conversion
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Ultegra, braze-on mount
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Ultegra GS
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Dual Control Hydraulic, 11-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano HG-700, 11-34T
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed w/ MissingLink
- Front / Rear Hubs: Oval Concepts 524 Disc, centerlock hubs, 100x12mm & 142x12mm thru axles
- Rims: Oval Concepts 524, 700c 24/28H
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700 x 30, 60tpi, folding
- Brake Set: Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic, 160/160 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8in upper - 1 1/2in lower, integrated
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 310 Ergo, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm drop, 4° sweep
- Tape / Grip: Anti-Slip Silicone
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 551W Womens w/ pressure relief zone, cromo rail
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts 905, carbon & alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Colors: Satin Tech Silver (as shown)
- Sizes: 44c, 47c, 50c, 53c, 56c (Limited Availability. Call for available sizes before ordering)
For more info on this bike