|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
This entry level model into the iconic Tahoe line is anything but an entry level bike! It's ready for anything you want to throw at it.
Borrowing features from our top-of-the-line XC bikes, the Tahoe, with a modern geometry and the latest frame technologies, is a fresh take on the classic cross-country bike. The lightweight aluminum frame is drawn long and low to give the rider confident handling over gnarly terrain, and has a tapered head tube for added strength up front.
• A6-SL aluminum frame with its smooth welds is lightweight and strong
• RockShox Judy Silver 100mm suspension fork keeps rough trails in check
• SRAM 1x11 Drivetrain
• SRAM Level Hydraulic Disc Brakes
• 27.5" wheels roll over obstacles and maintain speed over rough terrain better than smaller wheels
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: Fuji A6-SL super-butted alloy, smooth welds, Boost 148x12mm
- Fork: RockShox Judy Silver TK 27.5 Solo Air w/ remote lockout, tapered alloy steerer, Boost 110x15mm thru axle, 100mm travel
- Crank Set: SRAM NX, 32T
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM Power spline, threaded
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: N/A
- Rear Derailleurs: SRAM NX, 11-speed
- Shifters: SRAM NX trigger, 11-speed 1x11
- Free Wheel / Cassette: SRAM PG1130, 11-42T, 11-speed
- Chain: KMC X11
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula DC-711 Boost front, DHT-148S rear disc
- Spokes: Stainless steel black
- Rims: WTB ST i25 TCS 27.5in, 32H
- Tires: Maxxis Ikon, 27.5 x 2.2, 60tpi, folding
- Brake Set: SRAM Level, hydraulic disc, 180/160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: SRAM Level
- Headset: FSA NO.42B, 1 1/8in - 1.5in, semi-cartridge bearings
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts flat bar, alloy, , 9° sweep, 710mm
- Tape / Grip: Fuji Performance Grip Plastic Lock On
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, alloy, +/-7°
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Sport
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts 300, alloy, 30.9mm
- Colors: Green (as shown)
- Sizes: 15in 17in, 19in, 21in, 23in (Limited Availability. Call before ordering)
For more info on this bike