|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
The Fuji Reveal 1.3 is the perfect choice if you're looking for something that will do it all... mountain terrain; big rocks, roots, sweeping downhill runs, and uphill climbs.
Start with an A2-SL frame (Fuji's superlight, yet reinforced aluminum), add a SR Suntour front shock & X-Fusion 02 Pro RL rear shock, Shimano drivetrain, and Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes and look what you have.
The Reveal is a capable trail bike ready to rip into more technical and challenging singletrack. 27.5“ wheels and 120mm of travel through the new A4 four-bar link rear suspension soak up rough trail and keep the bike balanced when the tires leave the dirt. The new design adds torsional stiffness to the frame, which helps put power to every pedal stroke.
• Lightweight A2-SL aluminum frame
• 120mm of travel front & rear delivers a smooth ride over rough trails
• SR Suntour front shock w/ 15mm ThruAxle
• X-Fusion O2 Pro RL rear shock
• Active four-bar A4 rear suspension is lightweight, easy to set up and requires minimal maintenance
• Proven Shimano components
• Tektro Hydraulic disc brakes provide increased stopping power in all conditions
• Dropper Seatpost compatible
• Internal Cable Routing
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, A4 suspension, Boost 148x12MM, 120MM
- Rear Triangle: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy, Boost 148x12mm, 120mm, X-Fusion 02 Pro RL Rear Shock
- Fork: SR Suntour SF15-XCR-LO-R Coil 27.5 w/ tapered alloy steerer, 100x15mm, 120mm
- Crank Set: Shimano Acera, 36/22T
- Bottom Bracket: VP-BC73, sealed cartridge bearing
- Pedals: Resin platform
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Alivio
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Deore
- Shifters: Shimano Alivio, Rapid Fire, 2x9sp
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano HG200-9, 11-36T, 9-speed
- Chain: KMC Z99
- Front / Rear Hubs: Formula DC-51 front, DC-1248 rear disc
- Spokes: Stainless Steel Black
- Rims: Fuji Aluminum, 32h
- Tires: Maxxis High Roller II, 27.5 x 2.40, 60tpi, EXO, folding
- Brake Set: Tektro HD-M285 Hydraulic Disc, 180/160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro HD-M285 Hydraulic Disc
- Headset: FSA NO. 42B, 1 1/8in - 1.5in, sealed bearings
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 215 riser bar, alloy, 15mm rise, 760mm
- Tape / Grip: Fuji Performance Grip
- Stem: Oval Concepts 600AM, 0° Rise
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 238 Trail
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts Alloy
- Colors: Metallic Green (as shown)
- Sizes: 15in, 17in, 19in, 21in (Limited availability. Call for available sizes before ordering)
For more info on this bike