|Want more sizes? Need Help Buying the Perfect Bike? Call us 800-997-2858.
||FREE Shipping 48 States
After all images have loaded, click on any image to enlarge, or right click to open in new tab with magnifier.
Allow us to introduce the new century slayer, The Fuji Gran Fondo 1.3 Disc.
Built to keep you rolling smooth and fast on those all-day rides no matter what the road conditions are. Whether climbing up steep gradients or bombing down switchbacks the Gran Fondo will keep you isolated from road vibration so you can ride strong all day.
With the Gran Fondo we have flipped old paradigms around... Don't let the road rule you. Rule your road.
• C10 UltraHigh-modulus carbon frame with VRTech (Vibration Reduction Technology) reduces road vibration by 24.6% compared to a frame without VRTech
• Full carbon fork with VRTech and 100x12mm thru axle provides precise steering with less road vibration
• Shimano Ultegra Derailleurs & Shifters
• Shimano Ultegra Crankset
• Wave seatstays have an undulating shape that disrupt and diffuse road vibration
• Hidden fender eyelets on fork and rear dropouts provide a discreet fender mount for inclement weather training
• Endurance geometry with a taller headtube and longer chainstays put the rider in a more upright riding position and increases bicycle stability
• Integrated chainstay protector protects the frame in the event of chain suck
• Flat mount disc brakes provide increased stopping power in a low profile design
• Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic Disc Brakes
• 142x12mm convertible rear thru-axle offers increased torsional stiffness and steering precision
• Vittoria Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Folding Tires
• Unique tube diameters and carbon layups for each size frame produces a consistent ride quality across the full size range
Where can you find a deal like this?
Only at BikeShopWarehouse.com
NOTE: Fuji bikes require longer for processing. They take up to a week for processing and then the standard FedEx shipping time of up to 6 days for delivery. You will receive the tracking number when the bicycle ships. If you are interested in a model not listed, give us a call and we can try to get it for you and save you money!
- Main Frame: C10 high-modulus carbon w/ VRTech, integrated head tube w/ 1 1/2in lower, internal cable routing, double water bottle mounts
- Rear Triangle: C10 high-modulus carbon w/ VRTech, PF30 BB shell, oversized ETC chainstays, 12mm convertible thru-axle system w/ replaceable hanger & hidden fender eyelet
- Fork: FC-440 carbon monocoque w/ VRTech, tapered carbon steerer, flat-mount disc system, 12mm thru-axle dropout, hidden fender eyelet
- Crank Set: Shimano Ultegra, 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis PF30 conversion
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleurs: Shimano Ultegra, braze-on mount
- Rear Derailleurs: Shimano Ultegra GS
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Dual Control Hydraulic, 11-speed
- Free Wheel / Cassette: Shimano HG-700, 11-34T
- Chain: KMC X11 w/ MissingLink
- Front / Rear Hubs: Oval Concepts 524 Disc, Centerlock hubs, 100x12mm & 142x12mm thru axles
- Rims: Oval Concepts 524 700c 24/28H
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro, 700 x 30, folding
- Brake Set: Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic, 160/160 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8in upper - 1 1/2in lower, integrated
- Handlebars: Oval Concepts 310 Ergo, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm drop, 4° sweep
- Tape / Grip: Anti-Slip Silicone
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 544 with pressure relief zone
- Seat Post: Oval Concepts 905, carbon & alloy, 27.2mm
- Colors: Onyx / Hi Viz Green (as shown)
- Sizes: 46c, 49c, 52c, 54c, 56c, 58c, 61c (Limited Availability. Call before ordering)
For more info on this bike
Gran Fondo launch video